The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Palace, one does not bathe because one is dirty. One bathes because bathing is sensual!

Jean-LE9on_GE9rF4me_012_Bath.jpg

Point me to the Palace, Bear.

Hello, everyone.

Hey, Bear, just for you, I fixed sugar snap peas from my garden, lightly sauteed with a delicate sauce, fried chicken, mac & cheese (homemade kind) and a salad of greens fresh from the garden with a warm dressing made from pancetta and sun-dried tomatoes. It was yummy.

Hello, everyone.

Hey, Bear, just for you, I fixed sugar snap peas from my garden, lightly sauteed with a delicate sauce, fried chicken, mac & cheese (homemade kind) and a salad of greens fresh from the garden with a warm dressing made from pancetta and sun-dried tomatoes. It was yummy.

Mmmmmmmmmmm it sounds yum and you look fresh as peas

Hello, everyone.

I should have done something like that but got both busy and distracted. We were supposed to have left overs but for some odd reason there aren't any. And since I didn't get anything out of the freezer, I guess we'll have whole wheat pancakes, bacon and maybe an egg or so. At least I baked a Boysenberry pie!

I should have done something like that but got both busy and distracted. We were supposed to have left overs but for some odd reason there aren't any. And since I didn't get anything out of the freezer, I guess we'll have whole wheat pancakes, bacon and maybe an egg or so. At least I baked a Boysenberry pie!

Ooo! Boysenberry. I want some.

Hello, everyone.

Damn! I wish I was there. I would have fixed the drinks to go along with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back