What's cookin', good lookin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
teriyaki-marinated tofu stir-fried with baby corn, broccoli, onions, leeks, mushrooms, sweetheart cabbage, spring onions and udon noodles.

Slurp.

Baked potato, with cheese, ham and baked beans. Served with mixed leaf salad with beetroot shavings, cucumber and balsamic vinegar dressing. YUM!

My all time favorite.....Catfish & Hushpuppies
catfish-hush-puppies.jpg

that looks lush :cool:

I so want to be cooking bacon, with fried eggs...but I'm a vegetarian.

I so want to go out for a delicious hamburger, with bacon...but I'm a vegetarian.

Hell, I even want spinach salad with bacon...but I'm a vegetarian.

I think I might need to turn in my vegetarian badge 'cause it's so not happening for me anymore.

Coffee, toast, and Eggs scrambled and beaten with a fork by an old cook named Murphy...I love this cafe with their own classic comfort food... I :heart: Cafe Murphys. :)

Home-made hummus (beats all shop-bought varieties into a cocked hat, for a fraction of the cost).

Grilled adobo steak, garlic smothered fingerling potatoes,and asparagus toasted under the broiler and then drizzled with olive oil.

Grilled adobo steak, garlic smothered fingerling potatoes,and asparagus toasted under the broiler and then drizzled with olive oil.

You just made me drool.

Jumping right back into culinary acrobatics after your trip, are you? No refractory period of eating Capn Crunch? :D

Today's menu is zander and asparagus with homemade hollandaise and blueberry-white chocolate muffins.

You just made me drool.

Jumping right back into culinary acrobatics after your trip, are you? No refractory period of eating Capn Crunch? :D

I think you must have misread my post... fingerLING potatoes not fingerING potatoes ... Wipe those dirty potato thoughts off your chin DGE... Sheesh.

Most people would agree that regardless of jetlag... cooking adobo steak, skydiving, and tight rope walking should always be approached with reckless abandon. In thinking about the good Capn...There is a recipe for Capn Crunch crusted salmon that was so good that thinking about it is making ME drool.

Oooh, yummy! I haven't had zander in a long time.

Zander is so good, especially when you just keep it simple when cooking it. Serious yum.

Today it's roasted chicken with steamed broccoli and spinach. And muffins I made yesterday. Don't really feel like cooking today.

I think you must have misread my post... fingerLING potatoes not fingerING potatoes ... Wipe those dirty potato thoughts off your chin DGE... Sheesh.

After fingering 'em, I'm gonna peel 'em while they avert their eyes, slather 'em with body butter and then whip 'em.

Most people would agree that regardless of jetlag... cooking adobo steak, skydiving, and tight rope walking should always be approached with reckless abandon. In thinking about the good Capn...There is a recipe for Capn Crunch crusted salmon that was so good that thinking about it is making ME drool.

I love blackened sea bass, with a crunchberry chutney.

------------------------------------
l
l
l
l
l PUN APPRECIATION KORNER
l
l
l
l
l

That's the corner I wanna be arrested for loitering on, as a suspected pun "mule."

Perch with butter-springonion sauce and tomatoes stuffed with brie, garlic and basil and random lettuce leaves I've grown myself and forgotten to label.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back