What's cookin', good lookin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linguini with mizithra and browned butter

Mizithra makes me drool...especially with the browned butter.

For late, late lunch, aka early, early dinner, I had the ABSOLUTE best vegetarian sandwich EVAH. Grilled veggies, toasted sub-ish sandwich and the best fries. I can't remember when I last had fries and these were totally worth the splurge...and then some. I'm definitely going back to that gin joint the next time I'm on that side of my new town.

Unfortunately, it also means that tomorrow or Saturday I have to run my ass off.

Currently cooking a roast with all the trimmings. I dont particularly like roasts but its a treat for the cat :eek:

I've just finished the stuffing and am simmering apples for the homemade apple sauce. They're for me though....not the cat :cool:

Nice omelette with red onions, bell peppers, bacon crumbles, garlic, red pepper and paprika.

Don't let me breath on you.

hot crumpets, piled high with shredded tomato and crumbled feta sprinkled with lots of black pepper and served with a cup of Earl Grey tea.delicious breakfast.

400g chicken, 1 carrot, courgette, kumara, broccoli, 2 potato, 1 handful green beans, 1 spring onion stem.

Coconut milk and herbs /spice to taste, 2 cups rice = 2 servings.

I just made myself hungry (but TWO servings means I will eat it now, muahahaha)

Attachments

• 2011-04-27 17.24.41.jpg
    2011-04-27 17.24.41.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 119
Pretzel crisps, cucumber, red pepper, broccoli, and tomato slices served up on a platternext to lemon cilantro hummas and mediterranean hummas....nummy numkins! Oh, and a nice syrah of course. :)

Fresh strawberry's with just a bit of sugar poured over mini angel food cakes and topped with whipped cream.

Currently fighting a carb coma after a dinner of homemade marinara from garden tomatoes over angel hair pasta (with copious garlic, fresh oregano, & basil), fresh baked asiago & parm bread sticks, and a simple baby greens salad with balsamic vinaigrette. Mmmm.

*goes back to belly rubbin....

A cherry tomato-bell pepper-garlic-mozzarella quiche with a spelt, rye bran and rye flour crust.
And a simple salad made of arugula, spinach and basil and a drizzle of vinaigrette.

I can't wait to get the quiche out of the oven!

A cherry tomato-bell pepper-garlic-mozzarella quiche with a spelt, rye bran and rye flour crust.
And a simple salad made of arugula, spinach and basil and a drizzle of vinaigrette.

I can't wait to get the quiche out of the oven!

Your salad inspired me!

I am having a Caprese Salad...grape tomatoes, crostini, arugala, spinach & fresh Mozzerella...with basil & balsamic vinaigrette. NUmmy.

I'm planning a dinner tomorrow of pecan encrusted rainbow trout with grilled baby eggplant and peppers drizzled with garlic infused olive oil. Served with a spring greens salad with mushrooms, grape tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese and garlic croutons with a red wine vinaigrette dressing. Home made rolls on the side with melted butter. And a raspberry cheese cake for dessert.

Too bad all I can have of this is the fish, lol. The rest is for company.

Grilled tomatoes filled with chicken, mozzarella and basil.
And grated carrots with fresh pineapple. Just because.

My all time favorite.....Catfish & Hushpuppies
catfish-hush-puppies.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back