Oh, hello again.... ;)

A couple of days til the electioon is oover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait.

then you are back? are you working for the election? who do you think will take it?

And it's good to see you are still around and not just disappeared, glad exams didn't finish you off

streuth!!!!

some say that the pace of life is slower in canada...........but.....this has to be the longest 2 weeks ever!!

I miss you sexy!!

I'm here and alive but life is hectic still. Plus my computer died and alll I have is my phone to check this. Makes things tricky. And nope. I am not happy with how the election turned out. Canada is going to SUCK for the next 4 years.

Sorry to hear your having problems with your comp and the election didnt turn out as you had hoped but its good to see you here.

I'm here and alive but life is hectic still. Plus my computer died and alll I have is my phone to check this. Makes things tricky. And nope. I am not happy with how the election turned out. Canada is going to SUCK for the next 4 years.

Ya while history was made by a few parties it kind of sucks that Harper is in full control.

I haven't seen you in ages ;)

~A

I know I said I would be back.. but I will be off and on!

Sorry, darlings.. here's a teaser.

Attachments

• Photo 219.jpg
    Photo 219.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 583
Back