Votes: 751 33.7%
  • Couple Times a Day

Votes: 496 22.3%
  • Hourly

Votes: 9 0.4%
  • As often as fucking possible

Votes: 282 12.7%

• Total voters
"I, Wyrdbyrd, am a regular mastuabtor. I proudly sniff my vibrator every time I pull it from between my sticky thighs. My goal for this week is to masturbate everyday at least 10 times. I would like to develop the habit of masturbating at least twice daily, but am willing to pace myself. Thank you!"

MMmm. welcome to the team! ;)

:D Thank you very much, Coach! :

I woke up hard as a rock today. So the first thing I did was slip off my boxers and jerk off. :D

And now that i've signed onto Lit just now, I'm horny all over again. :)

Want to give me a target for today? :p

MMmm. welcome to the team! ;)

:D Thank you very much, Coach! :

I woke up hard as a rock today. So the first thing I did was slip off my boxers and jerk off. :D

And now that i've signed onto Lit just now, I'm horny all over again. :)

Want to give me a target for today? :p

AT LEAST 3 :devil:

Feeling good...hehehe.....

nobody online to watch or be watched....oh well.

just been on cam for someone and loved it again, that was my third today and im sure i have a couple more in me tonight
could cam again if anybodies interested

Happily tugging away here.

Feels great. Would love to PM with some horny female litster whilst doing it.

I just realized, yeah I am that slow, if we post in here, not all that anonymous are we :p

no smart ass we aren't, but if you read the first entry.. you'll not that isn't the point anyway ;)

to remind you:

Good Evening...

I know here at lit there have to be more perpetual masturbators. We discussed it and we need a support group, but instead of the usual 12 step program, we will be ramping up the masturbating.

Our goal: To encourage masturbation as many times as you can handle in one day.

Format: If you are new, Introduce yourself, describe your afflication, and pledge your weekly goal. If you are a regular, update us on your naughiness

I'll start. "I cleardiamond, am a perpetual mastuabtor. I am proud to have sticky, sweet smelling fingers, as often as I can. My goal for this week, to masturbate everyday at least 5 times. Thank you!"

xxx

no smart ass we aren't, but if you read the first entry.. you'll not that isn't the point anyway ;)

to remind you:

Good Evening...

I know here at lit there have to be more perpetual masturbators. We discussed it and we need a support group, but instead of the usual 12 step program, we will be ramping up the masturbating.

Our goal: To encourage masturbation as many times as you can handle in one day.

Format: If you are new, Introduce yourself, describe your afflication, and pledge your weekly goal. If you are a regular, update us on your naughiness

I'll start. "I cleardiamond, am a perpetual mastuabtor. I am proud to have sticky, sweet smelling fingers, as often as I can. My goal for this week, to masturbate everyday at least 5 times. Thank you!"

xxx

You really don't take any messing CD! :D

How's your tally going for today?

tumblr_lco0wyaVnO1qdoq3ro1_500.png

"I, Wyrdbyrd, am a regular mastuabtor. I proudly sniff my vibrator every time I pull it from between my sticky thighs. My goal for this week is to masturbate everyday at least 10 times. I would like to develop the habit of masturbating at least twice daily, but am willing to pace myself. Thank you!"

Ohlala :D
Can I have a sniff of that vibrator too miss? :)

I'm in my lab right now,
And there's this lab assistant I have a thing for.
Gawd, she's hot.

I really need to jerk off right now. :|
Really really need to. :D

Back