Votes: 751 33.7%
  • Couple Times a Day

Votes: 496 22.3%
  • Hourly

Votes: 9 0.4%
  • As often as fucking possible

Votes: 282 12.7%

• Total voters
hi, my names graham and i am a masturbator. I enjoy doing it and reading about it and talking about it. watching a woman masturbate is a great turn on and having one watch me is a bigger one, and although i consider myself straight i also like to watch a woman stroke another man.

i try to at least 3 -4 times a day and so far i have only done so once. will be adding to that number very very soon

Last edited:
im gonna have another one very soon, want to do it on cam with as many watching and maybe joining in as possible, any offers welcome.

Don't know what's wrong with me today... I'm positively priapic! Stroking away for no. 5 today right now.

hi, my names graham and i am a masturbator. I enjoy doing it and reading about it and talking about it. watching a woman masturbate is a great turn on and having one watch me is a bigger one, and although i consider myself straight i also like to watch a woman stroke another man.

i try to at least 3 -4 times a day and so far i have only done so once. will be adding to that number very very soon

im gonna have another one very soon, want to do it on cam with as many watching and maybe joining in as possible, any offers welcome.

Welcome to the team! and Wohoo for getting another round in

Finally joining in. Hello fellow masturbators.

Mmmm hiya Jimm

I'm back to work, coach!!! :)

Yey!

Don't know what's wrong with me today... I'm positively priapic! Stroking away for no. 5 today right now.

Nothing wrong with a HARD cock ;) :kiss:

Back