First time XD

i totally addicted to your pics pics...

can't get enough...

kisses

Hey all. it's been a long time, huh?!

I recently stumbled across an old folder on my PC called Lit and allll my sexy photos were in there from when I first started this thread! It's amazing how much I have changed, well I only lost a little weight and have changed hairstyles a few times but still!

I'm not really into posting/taking new photos but would anyone be interested to see lots of pictures I never posted/had the courage to post???

I realised I never showed you guys much pussy, haha...well, I have some pictures of that if you want to see? :p

Love, E x

I thought you'd never ask ;)

I recently stumbled across an old folder on my PC called Lit and allll my sexy photos were in there from when I first started this thread! It's amazing how much I have changed, well I only lost a little weight and have changed hairstyles a few times but still!

I'm not really into posting/taking new photos but would anyone be interested to see lots of pictures I never posted/had the courage to post???

I realised I never showed you guys much pussy, haha...well, I have some pictures of that if you want to see? :p

Love, E x

Please bring em on !! :rose:

Anything you would like to share would be appreciated coming from a very lovely woman

Love, E x

You look fantastic, E! And I'm sure everyone would love to see some shots of your delicious pussy!!! :kiss:

i have always said that you were one of if not the hottest lady i have ever seen on Lit. The fact that you have lost a bit of weight does not matter..you were hot as heel then and even hotter now i would think....please ..please share with us;)

Eclipse, love the tattoo. New to your thread and love the pics. Tattoo is very hot and so is the body.

Love, E x
We would love to see it ALL!!!

would love to see more of you and that body that is built for hard fucking.

Ah one of my favorites ladies does return, quite looking forward to seeing more if you would grace use with some.

what are doing on here?

You should be doing SuicideGirls Eclipssse. You'd be a big hit.

Love, E x

Welcome back! Would love to see more!

Love, E x

My god, yes!

Love, E x

For the love of god YES!

You are beautiful....and your avatar picture is just stunning. Post anything you have, anything you want. I am sure that everyone will love them.

Why aren't you into taking new pictures???

so lovely ...

Love, E x

and the best is your smile .. gorgeous... I would be more than interested in seeing any and all photos you may choose to share ... thank you ..:rose:

Love, E x

Who wouldn't want to see? :confused:

Overwhelmingly awesome response! Thanks.

Are youuuu readdddy?

Haha..

:)

Attachments

• th2_10.jpg
    th2_10.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 333
  • th2_18.jpg
    th2_18.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 639
  • th2_27.jpg
    th2_27.jpg