First time XD

You truly are one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen... this pic really strikes me.

attachment.php

It certainly is a brilliant photo.

I definitely would be happy to find this on my bed when I get home.

Well, that can be arranged. I'm going to Liverpool first week of December. Haha :)

Eclipssse thanks for your sexy assortment of pics and it's always great when you stop by to chat...

Your body is incredible and I just love your art, I believe though that your body accentuates the art and not vice versa...;)

My, god.

How did I miss this thread for so long.

Milady you are incredible, whatever you do dont stop posting, show the world what a truly hot UKer looks like:rose:

Eclipssse thanks for your sexy assortment of pics and it's always great when you stop by to chat...

Your body is incredible and I just love your art, I believe though that your body accentuates the art and not vice versa...;)

Aw, thanks sweetheart :) :kiss:

My, god.

How did I miss this thread for so long.

Milady you are incredible, whatever you do dont stop posting, show the world what a truly hot UKer looks like:rose:

Haha, well glad ya found it! Enjoy looking at all the nudesss, I'm not posting anymore for the time being. Thanks for the compliment! :heart:

Got to admit your one of my all time favorites upon this site.

So even if your not posting may you be having a great time.

I think

You are as close to my idea of perfection as it comes.

Hair, eyes, tats, piercings, your lovely body...absolutely beuatiful.

Thank you for sharing your pics with us...I will be returning often to look at them and, well, look at them. Even if you don't post any more, what is here is quite enough.

:rose:

Just thought I'd share with you all, a really funny PM I got from this interesting gentleman.....I really wish I gave a shit and could write a much more articulate reply back...but I really don't care anymore :confused:

better care of your self

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just a quick word of unsolicited advice.

if you are going to take the time and show the courage to pose stark ass naked, please do the following for those of us that will take the time to view your body.

take the time to have your nails manicured and painted nice. A womans hands that are caressing her nice tits with ugly and unkept nails speaks volumes about her.

and lose the upper lip piercing it detracts from your beauty you are trying so hard to cover up.

finally stop applying your eye liner with a large magic marker. the big thick black circles around your eyes are so distracting, I cant see that your eye has color. you know your iris, the color of your eye.

when ever I see a young woman appling her make up as if she is using a big black magic marker, I think how sad she is working so hard to cover up all the beauty she has been blessed with.

forget the gothic look. the dark depressed look.

other than some modeling gig for hallllloooooowwwweeeen photo shot or unless you are on a vampire b movie shot. forget the dark gothic look.

I have been associated with stunning beautiful women my entire life. I own a full service day spa that offers complete make over.

I was hired to teach over 2600 women how apply their eye makeup.
I know what I am talking about.

stop hiding your beauty and start accentuating what you have been blessed with

Sincerely. MrI'maprick.....

if you want my help or to reply reach me at -------I'mahugedickhead@fuckmylife.com-------

Last edited:
Great reply! :)

Dear Eclipse,

Nice to see you again on the shores of lit, hope you keeping well!
I lvoe the reply you put on here regarding the comment of a certain gentleman lol, great!

I love your soft cury body,10/10, you ever travel south?

Big hug and kiss

Laurent

As more of a lurker here on Lit I don't speak up much....but I have got to say that "Mr. Prick" is a total ignoramus , and that all of your pictures are lovely. :D
Hopefully his dim-witted comments don't keep you from posting for all your fans here on lit for too long.

P.S. I think your piercing is hawt, your tattoo is gorgeous, and I've always been able to see the color in your eyes in all your pics. :D

What an asssssshoooollllleeeee. His idea of a sexy woman is what Hugh fucking Hefner tells him it is. Welcome to real women who do not fit the cookie cutter role that you have spanked yourself to for 20 years.
This is one of the sexiest and funniest ladies to ever grace us with her beauty. If she is not your type I suggest you shake that head on your shoulders and make a rock pile and move on to your next little penis play thing.
I hope we get a chance to see more of this lovely lady in the near future.;)

Just thought I'd share with you all, a really funny PM I got from this interesting gentleman.....I really wish I gave a shit and could write a much more articulate reply back...but I really don't care anymore :confused:

better care of your self

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just a quick word of unsolicited advice.

if you are going to take the time and show the courage to pose stark ass naked, please do the following for those of us that will take the time to view your body.

take the time to have your nails manicured and painted nice. A womans hands that are caressing her nice tits with ugly and unkept nails speaks volumes about her.

and lose the upper lip piercing it detracts from your beauty you are trying so hard to cover up.

finally stop applying your eye liner with a large magic marker. the big thick black circles around your eyes are so distracting, I cant see that your eye has color. you know your iris, the color of your eye.

when ever I see a young woman appling her make up as if she is using a big black magic marker, I think how sad she is working so hard to cover up all the beauty she has been blessed with.

forget the gothic look. the dark depressed look.

other than some modeling gig for hallllloooooowwwweeeen photo shot or unless you are on a vampire b movie shot. forget the dark gothic look.

I have been associated with stunning beautiful women my entire life. I own a full service day spa that offers complete make over.

I was hired to teach over 2600 women how apply their eye makeup.
I know what I am talking about.

stop hiding your beauty and start accentuating what you have been blessed with

Sincerely. MrI'maprick.....

if you want my help or to reply reach me at -------I'mahugedickhead@fuckmylife.com-------

i dont know what's worse - taking the time to write such a rude and malicious message

or

the fact that this person obviously does not appreciate your absolute beauty

or

the fact that this person has nothing better to do than to try to knock someone down

kudos to you for posting this and finding some humour in it (at least i found humour in your posting it)

I, for one, think the 'gothic' look is rather fabulous (as are you, lovely).

Not that your look is goth, of course. A little emo lolita, maybe :) (what the fuck does Mr Prick know? I suspect he hasn't had a blowjob since his mother died).

Eclipssse, Where the fuck have you been all my life. My god woman you're beautiful, and I hope you know that. You have posed for some great pictures. I don't know who your photographer is, but whoever they are, they are the luckiest bastards ever!

Why Eclipssse, you didn't know you had ought to conform to his idea of beauty before posting on the internet?

Hah, what a joke. The rest of us here love your body and style and get outrageously hard for you. He lost the vote. ;)

haha....emo Lolita......I love it !

I, for one, think the 'gothic' look is rather fabulous (as are you, lovely).

Not that your look is goth, of course. A little emo lolita, maybe :) (what the fuck does Mr Prick know? I suspect he hasn't had a blowjob since his mother died).

Always going to be some kind of retard out there that say these kinds of things that post, I know it can feel like a hit when they do but best not to listen to them, most of them are just trolls out to spoil a persons fun and if know they do that's how they get their kicks.

By showing them you don't care they tend to get annoyed.

I'm not a big fan of that guy's opinion. I quite like your overall look, if I do say so myself, and I find it quite sexy. So fuck him. (not literally, of course)

The biggest problem is that people like him don't understand that there's more than one way for a woman to look beautiful.

Personal expression, in of itself, is beautiful. Regardless of what the final outcome is - If you're expressing yourself and your personality in the way you look, dress, wear make up (or don't) etc etc ..

.. then you're going to be beautiful no matter what.

A hump day bump for the beautiful lady.

Not sure HOW I missed your photos as a blonde... never was much for blond hair, but you look absolutely spectacular with that!

(OK, your delicious curves help as well.)

Glad to see you back- hope it will be a regular blessing for us.
:)

Back