• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know :) I found my lit groove again and now I'm trying to resurrect some of its features like videos and the audios but I think some of it is lost forever unless I can find someone who took the care to save them.

Hard to believe I was going to take this place down now :eek: Must have been having a surreal moment!

Hi Bethy!:kiss:

Finally caught up with you- Glad to hear you've found your groove again...;)
Hope you're well

Excellent =D Very good.

Just relaxing, it was my first day back at work today. We've had no work due to rain/floods...and today was really hot, I'm exhausted. I should go to gym, but think I might take tonight off.

Oh, and you know, relaxing relaxing :devil:

Oh yeah..I forgot to ask about the floods. Was it bad near you??

Mmm please do

Removes top**

Hi Bethy!:kiss:

Finally caught up with you- Glad to hear you've found your groove again...;)
Hope you're well

Hey :kiss: :devil:

What you read everything??! Suppose it's a good thing bethy only just got her groove back

I'm good thanks, you?

just gonna place some random pics of grown up ladies here. Found some pics that made me feel a lot like a perv because the person looked so young..

http://t0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz2_HCZ5bPqNhgSpJWFncohGKFa41OFE_DKb-gB0jEnstdY-5v

http://t3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSuMOXIeCGKOaAhCbGgyrQPJZ__byvlJS2kpsGA4HSaqjkJwYS

These should help me counteract :)

Thanks Beth =] Me too XD

Sorry..distracted by thinking of you at my gym. Would certainly make my trips much more enjoyable. For a co-ed gym there is surprisingly little amount of man candy to perv on as I push for that first mile on the treadmill.

*Squeezing them as I push up into you and moan*

Kissing your lips and grabbing at your shoulders

*Kissing back hard as my hands continue squeezing those beautiful breasts*

Unzip for me???

<Note to self, must blush more often!>

Morning babes!:rose:

Morning hunni

I don't think you need a note. I'm sure I could find ways to make you blush :D

Haha =D I've been going about a month now, interesting to see how my body progresses over the next 12 months. I should be there now...but yeh, too exhausted. And gota have some flexibility to your resolve.

Oh ok, yeh, thats funny, there are a few girls that go to our gym, its mostly guys though. It could be the time of day we go though.

I think so. I like to go when it is a bit quieter so I can spend longer on my favourite machines. My new diet is going well though. Well, sort of. I've currently only eaten half the calories I am supposed to be eating..if that. Need to eat more if I want to lose weight.

I want in on this...

I could lose 50 ... my brother-in-law dropped 100. Sort of makes me look bad if I can't do half that.

Yeh absolutely, the ammount of times we wait for a bench, or the dumbell area to be free XD
Thats good to hear Beth, yeh, its all about finding the balance you want. It sounds like you know what you're doing =]

Hehe - if we are both still here in 12 months time, lets challenge each other to show how much progress we've made. Could be fun :devil:
That sounds like a good plan :) A weight loss thing said I could lose what I wanted in 9 months..as my starter goal. Bugger if I know how I'm actually supposed to lose that much in that time though. Don't trust the internet :D

I could lose 50 ... my brother-in-law dropped 100. Sort of makes me look bad if I can't do half that.
Welcome to the bethy body challenge :)

I'm hoping to lose 70lbs/31.6kg at first and then see what I look like after that. But secretly want to lose about 85lbs

Yeh =]
Yeh I dunno, if you had money to live off, didn't have to work, and had the knowledge you needed of food. Sure, I think anyone could lose an above reasonable amount of weight in 9 months...but people work, they have lives.
I think you should try hard and push yourself Bethy, but don't let stuff dishearten you.
Yeh, don't trust the internet hey, not at all XD
I'm still banned from running properly which is soo annoying. I love running even though my current smoking habit would make it difficult. So I bike hard instead.

I'm definitely going to push myself. I have 14 weeks until my holiday to the US and I want to look my best..as best as I can.

Internet is definitely evil ;)

Yeh true, haha, sounds like you're working it out though, which is good.

Oh ok yeh, excellent =] Absolutely. If you need any encouragement, you know where to find me ;]

It sure is :devil: Hehe...speaking of evil, I think its shower time for me, care to come with Bethy?
A shower with denny...no need to even ask :kiss:

I will hold you to that offer (encouragement) I will be needing it

off to shower...?

A shower with denny...no need to even ask :kiss:

I will hold you to that offer (encouragement) I will be needing it

I'll just snooze a bit. Wake me when you get back...or just use me as a good bed heater. (and foot heater)

lool @ 85!

Aren't you little miss popular? ;)

Yeah you can lol.. =P Trying to balance replying to ones from earlier to the ones I'm getting now so that people don't have to wait forever for a response.

The only thing I hate about having a lot of PMs is that I feel like people get really short answers that some people would probably consider for the fucktard thread. But, seriously..my creativity has bounds :rolleyes:

85? XD my word. I wish I had 85 pms to get through haha =]
It would seem so, haha.

How is work and everything like that going Bethy? =]

I'll forward some to you..practising the art of delegation :D

Work is going great thanks hun. Since the last time we spoke I have been promoted twice and one of the top bosses has sent me an email asking for a review of my team - which they coul easily do themselves but they want my input :D

School has been put on hold until september..i needed the break but I know what I want to be when I grow up now :)

My business is running okay too :D

Back