Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT i wanted nothing more than to crawl through the phone and into his lap as I cried... and then he had me laughing... sigh

IFCT he can come to my house and take his meat out anytime... ROTFLMAO.

ICT i wanted nothing more than to crawl through the phone and into his lap as I cried... and then he had me laughing... sigh

IFCT he can come to my house and take his meat out anytime... ROTFLMAO.

I dare not ask.

ICT I want to inspire people to do good and also to have sex with my poetry. Or, maybe do good while having sex. Or, just to have good sex. I'm sure its one of those. Just not sure which yet.

ICT I can't stand a poser. Be you, fuck what anyone else thinks.......it makes me sad to see people try so hard to fit the mold. What happened to individuality? The radness to be yourself.........let the sheep follow.

ICT I wish to be here for that occassion.
Glad you could be here :)
Ha! Here's the thing, it was on my danm work network. No fun stuff there:mad:
Ah, but I know the fun you have at work ;)
ICT I can't stand a poser. Be you, fuck what anyone else thinks.......it makes me sad to see people try so hard to fit the mold. What happened to individuality? The radness to be yourself.........let the sheep follow.
I agree! Down with the sheeple.

I confess that I made a very bad decision that involved someone that I love very much. A decision that I will never make again. I further confess that I have a long way to go to be the kind of parent my kids need.

I confess that I made a very bad decision that involved someone that I love very much. A decision that I will never make again. I further confess that I have a long way to go to be the kind of parent my kids need.
*Hugs* I don't think you're a bad parent. You're a super good person. Don't doubt that :rose:

ICT I finally finished and posted... now I'm finally starting to edit my story... Before Castle comes on that is :D

ICT if parenting were easy, we'd be Perfect and in turn, so would our children. It's a road of twists and turns and we often don't have the map. I was a problem child, made life for my parents unreal, yet my Mother is one of my best friends and my Dad....well, he's still my Daddy. :) Things won't always suck.....just don't ever give up, they need you every step of the way, even when they don't think they do.

Thank you Corbal... I just am still dwelling over something that I should be over with by now. Tomorrow is a new day and this is a new year. I pray not to make the same parenting mistakes I made the past few years...

ICT I also don't expect much out of this year.

also ICT I don't think I will ever forgive him for breaking my heart.

I just need to be more careful about the decisions I make... I need to get a good night's sleep too. Take care Ima... Have a good night.
Don't be too hard on yourself :rose:
ICT I don't have high expectations for the new year.
Best way to handle it, I think. I also never make resolutions.
ICT I also don't expect much out of this year.

also ICT I don't think I will ever forgive him for breaking my heart.
I'm sorry :( A lot of us know that hurt :rose:

ICT till a very short time ago I did not know what an emoticon was.:)

A also confess that between real life and cyber time I have way too many lines in the water and need to slow the fuck down...(as I cast yet again into a nice spot that looks like it has.....plenty of fish)

happily in pursuit of further distraction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back