Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice to see you around Bethy,

The days of mindless banter seem like so long ago..

Hope you've been well

Nice to see you around Bethy,

The days of mindless banter seem like so long ago..

Hope you've been well

I know! Hey sweets hope you're okay. Feel free to leave me a reply to read when I come back in any time :)

My and the mindlessness are always never too far away :D

I've been okay had some personal stuff to get through and a job promotion so been hectic but Im going to try and get in here as much as possible

Oh wow. That's beautiful, Beth:)

Thank you sexiness <3

Today's Pic :)

attachment.php

Last edited:
I know! Hey sweets hope you're okay. Feel free to leave me a reply to read when I come back in any time :)

My and the mindlessness are always never too far away :D

I've been okay had some personal stuff to get through and a job promotion so been hectic but Im going to try and get in here as much as possible

Yeah I know all about hectic, congrats on the promo

attachment.php

Woo Hoo. Today rocks! Even if it is actually tomorrow's pic

Stunning....

/blushes/ Thank you!

Yeah I know all about hectic, congrats on the promo
Woo Hoo. Today rocks! Even if it is actually tomorrow's pic

Thank you sweetie..for both comments :D Today/tomorrow..potato potaaato ;)

---

Dear Bethy friends

I will be doing a lot more demure pics than I probably have ever done since I started this thread a mere 8 months ago. Those of you who have known me since the beginning will notice the biggest change in me as a person.

It's hard to actually believe but I have become really shy about sex and things relating to it. It's nothing anyone has done..just more of a personal development thing ((an unknown side effect, believe me)).

When I began this thread I was very much the alter ego of Bethy. I don't really have her now so that is most of why I am different.

I hope you will all be patient whilst the person behind bethy builds up courage to be sexual and more exhibitionist because she really likes sharing pics and stuff...shes just a bit slower to do it.

And hopefully I won't sound like a total idiot talking about myself in third person :D

Thank you for continuing to come and see me,

Love Bethy..and the person behind her :D

/blushes/ Thank you!

---

Dear Bethy friends

I will be doing a lot more demure pics than I probably have ever done since I started this thread a mere 8 months ago. Those of you who have known me since the beginning will notice the biggest change in me as a person.

It's hard to actually believe but I have become really shy about sex and things relating to it. It's nothing anyone has done..just more of a personal development thing ((an unknown side effect, believe me)).

When I began this thread I was very much the alter ego of Bethy. I don't really have her now so that is most of why I am different.

I hope you will all be patient whilst the person behind bethy builds up courage to be sexual and more exhibitionist because she really likes sharing pics and stuff...shes just a bit slower to do it.

And hopefully I won't sound like a total idiot talking about myself in third person :D

Bethy, hugs are coming from my direction, and I hope that everything works the way that you want it to.

Bethy, hugs are coming from my direction, and I hope that everything works the way that you want it to.

I am happy with the way things are going...it's just a process of relearning things. Im sure I dont make too much sense :rolleyes:

How are you my lovely man?

questionable attempt at butt pics :rolleyes: Decent pics to follow tonight..best take them whilst im still on the ball :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
as much fun as it is too see breasts in plain sight...there is something fun about cleavage tease...in business attire no less
Steve
I love cleavage tease..i like using my imagination and i think of sliding my hands into a womans top :)

Hi steve :rose: hope you're having a good day/evening

/blushes/ Thank you!

---

Dear Bethy friends

Hey hon -
I just happened to stop by to say HI!! tonight and saw this - OMG - I so get this... There's AJ and then there's me. Wish I could be half of AJ in real life...I'm working on slowly melding the 2 worlds together. Take your time - it's all about what is best for you and for Bethy. Big Hugs!

AJ

If I had a set of my own I'd probably never leave the house :D

I'm just glad there a couple of women out there who let me play with theirs.

Lol and lots of brownies points for not suggesting you own your wife's boobs :)

Maybe it allows men to appreciate them more? Rations as such :D

Hey hon -
I just happened to stop by to say HI!! tonight and saw this - OMG - I so get this... There's AJ and then there's me. Wish I could be half of AJ in real life...I'm working on slowly melding the 2 worlds together. Take your time - it's all about what is best for you and for Bethy. Big Hugs!

AJ

Hi sweetie :)

Hugs

Thank you. Yeah that's sort of where I am now..trying to meld. I flipped from one extreme to the other now its all about finding the middle :)

Hope you're well

attachment.php

Enough of the advert contest, I just cant concentrate with this going on!!! You look lovely baby, less is most definitely more... (the others a pretty good as well;) )

Oh, good morning princess, by the way:kiss:

Lol and lots of brownies points for not suggesting you own your wife's boobs :)

Maybe it allows men to appreciate them more? Rations as such :D

Calling my wife's boons mine is a surefire way of losing my groping privileges :)

I don't know if rationing makes me appreciate breasts more. In my case I think it's also a case of who the breasts are attached to.

Lazy bed pic :)

Mmm, I'd love to wake up with you;)
Morning Bethy- that's one lovely pic. Hope you're well, it's nice to see you back here a bit more often

attachment.php

Dear Bethy friends

Bethy, whatever you post is fine by me. That cleavage pic is lovely- there's always something deliciously teasing about pics like that. Feel free to be as demure as you like, I'm going to enjoy seeing the real you just as much as I've enoyed the alter ego

...and you know we love Bethy and the person behind her- even when she goes all weird on us and starts talking about herself in the third person:D

:kiss:

Back