I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tasty's av and sig pic are awesome as always :rose:

I think I've missed seeing Morri's lovely face, not to mention her kickass siggy, ya know that's my fav one of yours. Thanks sweetie, so good seeing you this afternoon! :rose::rose::kiss:

I think that flu shot yesterday made my arm hurt like a son of a pup today.

I think I am mostly packed for our girly weekend.

I think I'm taking all sandals and daring the weather to make me go buy some new NOT sandals :)

I think today will be the calm before the storm.

I think I need to look at the positives in my life right now as there's plenty of them.

I think it's only eight weeks and then I get to see my mum. :)

I think that there are times when it's really tough to do the right thing, especially when all you want to do is give in to what you want.

I think I should go to sleep....................but I am totally captivated at watching the rescue of the miners in Chile.

I think I agree with you.

I think the guy nicknamed Bubba will come out last, just in case...

I think I would have gone insane being trapped like that for that long.......

I think there would have been a pigicide committed while I was down there, too....lol

I think I would have gone insane being trapped like that for that long.......

I think there would have been a pigicide committed while I was down there, too....lol

Like Lord of the Flies eh?:D

I think I really need to tear myself away from it too and go to work

I think I'm lucky that we have a TV at work so I can continue to watch

Like Lord of the Flies eh?:D

I think I really need to tear myself away from it too and go to work

I think I'm lucky that we have a TV at work so I can continue to watch

I think it is good to just see the news covering good news.....for once.

I think this morning was wonderful.

I think I hate that light at the head of the chaise.

I think it sad when people jump not only to the wrong conclusions, but then pontificate on said wrong conclusions.

I think it tells a lot about a lot of things.

I think I'm hoping for bear.

I think today will be a much better day for the man I adore.

I think that if anyone ever feeds that dog broccoli again, I will close them in a room with him for an entire day, and I bet they never do that again!

I think I might never find the right combination.

I think I'm sad about that.

I think I will still search, for now, even though I have secretly given up and become quietly jaded about it.

I think I have never been more conflicted, content, and at peace at the same time.

I think rainstorms are HOTT! particullarly when you get caught in them unexpectedly and get soaked... and then just don't care and standout and dance in 'em!!!

I think 6 pair of shoes for 5 days away is perfectly reasonable.

I think the weather is iffy at this time of year, and who knows, I may end up having to buy another pair to make it through, due to weather.

I think there are a couple of men here who might catch a couple girls here a little tipsy in the next couple days...and on cam. No telling what will happen :eek:

i think I am sad I'm going to miss my adopted girls this trip, as I'm leaving as they are coming in for a visit.

I think fat free chocolate pudding rocks as a diet food :D

I think 6 pair of shoes for 5 days away is perfectly reasonable.

I think the weather is iffy at this time of year, and who knows, I may end up having to buy another pair to make it through, due to weather.

I think there are a couple of men here who might catch a couple girls here a little tipsy in the next couple days...and on cam. No telling what will happen :eek:

i think I am sad I'm going to miss my adopted girls this trip, as I'm leaving as they are coming in for a visit.

I think fat free chocolate pudding rocks as a diet food :D

K19, I think I'll carry your shoe suitcase....OK.....:cool:

I think today has been a good day for me too!!! I think I want some ice cream to celebrate that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back