Young lady looking for older boys/men for phone sex!

AnAmericanDarling

Really Experienced
Hi everyone,

I’m a single young lady (age 22) who is looking for men to chat with either by phone or by Yahoo voice chat (so long as I can hear your voice, hehe). I’d prefer this man to be anywhere from 30-70 years old. I love dirty talk, and if the man is quite a bit older, I would prefer to call him either “Daddy” or “Grandpa” - strange, I know, but to each his own! I also am interested in young men, too, as they have their own appeal which I have yet to fully experience.

I live in the U.S., but am open to talking to men in any corner of the world. Martial status, also, doesn’t matter to me all that much. I’d prefer the man to be single, but I must admit there’s something sexy and taboo about being naughty with a married man.

Another thing is is that, before heading off to the phone, I would prefer to get to know the man/men a little bit by e-mails and/or chat, just so I can get a feel for what kind man you are.

So, with that said, if this ad interests you, I’d prefer it very much if you could contact me through a private message because I rarely come to this forum.

Thanks for reading my message, and I hope to hear from some of you boys!

Hi ive been trying to fint someone to have phone sex with my papi hes 47 and handsom i have phone sex with guys all the time but im asian and 21 i have no trouble. Would you consider phone sex with my papi?

Love to have Phone sex with you

Hey babe, Im 53 and married, but like you said, its naughty somewhat! Anyway, I really cum hard during phone sex! Would love you to cum with me as well. You stroking your clit as I jackoff, mmmm, lets cum together babe!

Love Phone Sex

Darling, read your personal on Lit. Im a 53 yr old white male and I fucking love to talk dirty on the phone. I have yahoo voice. Hope we can get together soon and make each other cum really hard. Bye Bye

wcbeegle@yahoo.com

Back