21 F looking for an older man

Every time I start to feel badly for how these fake accounts are exploiting horny old men’s inability to think clearly…… I see 5 more threads of horny old men speaking about women like we aren’t even human. Then I get over my sympathy 🤷‍♀️
Sympathy is what women fought so hard to get. A society of men sympathetic to women's struggles. Would you rather feel safe around softer men or turned on around competent strong men??? I'm truly seeking to find that balance of dangerous and generous that successful fathers have attained.

What is that supposed to mean?
It means what it says… it’s not a riddle.
Sympathy is what women fought so hard to get. A society of men sympathetic to women's struggles. Would you rather feel safe around softer men or turned on around competent strong men??? I'm truly seeking to find that balance of dangerous and generous that successful fathers have attained.
Women do not want or need your sympathy, or that of men in general.

You might find it worth some time with a professional helping you unpack why you believe that men need to be dangerous to be attractive. Or why strong and competent men aren’t safe for women. Or why men can’t be strong and competent while also being soft and safe.

I plan on putting these words on my tombstone: Well loved by animals and children. You can be tough but tender.

It means what it says… it’s not a riddle.

Women do not want or need your sympathy, or that of men in general.

You might find it worth some time with a professional helping you unpack why you believe that men need to be dangerous to be attractive. Or why strong and competent men aren’t safe for women. Or why men can’t be strong and competent while also being soft and safe.
Well its a psychological belief that most people believe that they are good people when in reality they are just weak and powerless. Only dangerous powerful people are truly capable of exhibiting kindness. If i haven't gone to a professional for help its due to a lack of funding not a lack of desire to learn and not a result of me thinking i am above improvement. you say that women don't want sympathy from men but you wouldn't teach that to your son. Lets be completely honest.

Well its a psychological belief that most people believe that they are good people when in reality they are just weak and powerless. Only dangerous powerful people are truly capable of exhibiting kindness. If i haven't gone to a professional for help its due to a lack of funding not a lack of desire to learn and not a result of me thinking i am above improvement. you say that women don't want sympathy from men but you wouldn't teach that to your son. Lets be completely honest.
It is not my responsibility to life coach some Great Value Andrew Tate back from the brink, so I’m not about to unpack any of that for you.

It might serve you well to search out the perspectives of women rather than building your life views upon a base of men who dislike women. There are free resources available if finances are an issue.

I will point out that you seem to be conflating sympathy and empathy, leading to some confusion on your part.

I was projecting onto you insecurities from my past. I have no reason to assume you were not being sincere. Perhaps you have a great relationship with your father and good men in general. I apologize for unfairly judging your intentions.

Every time I start to feel badly for how these fake accounts are exploiting horny old men’s inability to think clearly…… I see 5 more threads of horny old men speaking about women like we aren’t even human. Then I get over my sympathy 🤷‍♀️
Women are human?!?!? When did that happen? 😜🤗

It's true most men talk that way. But those are the ones that have no idea how to make a lady happy

You know where you find sympathy

Back