21 F looking for an older man

Well seems like I overlooked something. Or didn't look for something. Yes I'm a newbie and have read some of the rules of the lit site. How much did I understand well that's another thing I. Just not to sure about. Not trying to be ugly or stupid either. So I'm not sure what is fact or what is fiction.
Anyway I will try and make my way without upsetting the upper intellectual have such a fine side with the utmost smut and trash available online which includes entire world so there you go up as much as it can go.
You're not breaking any rules and certainly not offending. I'm just trying to keep you from chasing a guy posting as a woman. Happens all the time around here.

Two simple guidelines will at least help:

1) If a poster only posts a very few messages, and most of those are to start their own thread trying to hook up with someone, (especially a very unlikely request*) they're probably not real.

2) If it seems too good to be real, it is not real.

*Think about it this way. Princesses aren't breaking down Lit's servers to find frogs.

Be safe out there. πŸ˜‰

You're not breaking any rules and certainly not offending. I'm just trying to keep you from chasing a guy posting as a woman. Happens all the time around here.

Two simple guidelines will at least help:

1) If a poster only posts a very few messages, and most of those are to start their own thread trying to hook up with someone, (especially a very unlikely request*) they're probably not real.

2) If it seems too good to be real, it is not real.

*Think about it this way. Princesses aren't breaking down Lit's servers to find frogs.

Be safe out there. πŸ˜‰
Truth!

Then what is the trend ? Where it's in bold print in blue print isn't the trend. I'm here to stand corrected if I know what is to be corrected. Use your knowledge to advise instead of criticize it would be much appreciated I assure you .
Dear Bubba,

Bless your heart! My knowledge was laid out clearly. Others understood.

You posted TWICE, an hour apart. I don't care if it's because you really wanted the OPs attention or if it popped up again in your feed and you thought it was new, it reeks of either desperation or lack of awareness.

Here's some advice, let me be clear. When you enter a thread, read it through. If it's on the PG, and it's 100s of pages, read the 1st page and the last 2 or 3 pages. Get a feel for things, read the room.

Every time I start to feel badly for how these fake accounts are exploiting horny old men’s inability to think clearly…… I see 5 more threads of horny old men speaking about women like we aren’t even human. Then I get over my sympathy πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
You're absolutely right and it makes me embarrassed for my gender to to see how some "men" speak to women online.

barefootgirl69:
I don't know whether to giggle that @KatieDoes will see this and rip you a new asshole or be afraid for you and offer you some pads for the blood.
However, I saw some of your posts last night when I showed up on the Playground, and my thought then is the same one I'm thinking now.
To have a solution to "your problem" is not possible when it seems you're probably your own worst enemy. If you come across as an asshole in real life as you come across β€Šhere, I can see - as clear as a windshield on a bright, sunny day - why the only intimacy you're getting is from your hand.
~bfg~
I know I'm an asshole. Not something I'm proud of, and I am working on that part of myself. But just because I'm an asshole does not mean that I'm not an awesome friend or an awesome bf.
I know because I get told how awesome of a friend I am, all the time, by almost everybody that I consider a friend. So, I give a big raspberry to what you said in that post.

Generally, no I'm not an asshole. I'm justs jaded at this point.

I know I'm an asshole. Not something I'm proud of, and I am working on that part of myself. But just because I'm an asshole does not mean that I'm not an awesome friend or an awesome bf.
I know because I get told how awesome of a friend I am, all the time, by almost everybody that I consider a friend. So, I give a big raspberry to what you said in that post.

Since you felt the need to answer my post twice, I'm going to say you either are protesting too much or you are lacking in memory or social skills.

Either way, I said what I said. You'll never convince me otherwise. πŸ‘

Generally, no I'm not an asshole. I'm justs jaded at this point.
You asked and then deleted a request/demand I somehow fix your problem and I’m feeling generous. So here ya go:

Maybe you have a personality in real life, but you have not conveyed one here at all. You have posted absolutely nothing to show any woman potentially searching why she should want to talk with you.

Literally, the only thing you’ve offered is that you have a penis and want something to stick it in.

Try speaking to women as though we are almost actual entire people, and not just dick receptacles.

I’m not sure if you’re noticed, but there are PenisesAplenty around here. So you might want to display something else. If you want women to find you appealing, then you need to actually be appealing. A sense of humor. Wit. Charm. Intelligence. Competence. Fun. Clear communication. Something we can’t get from a Hitachi Magic Wand. Something that makes our day better by you being part of it. Something other than β€˜ I have a dick!’

Most of the women here don’t post publicly. Or they posted a few times, and the dick swinging that followed drove them back to invisible lurker mode. So the only way you will ever know they exist is if they approach you first. So give them a reason to do that.

KatieDoes:
You asked and then deleted a request/demand I somehow fix your problem and I’m feeling generous. So here ya go:
Maybe you have a personality in real life, but you have not conveyed one here at all. You have posted absolutely nothing to show any woman potentially searching why she should want to talk with you.
Literally, the only thing you’ve offered is that you have a penis and want something to stick it in.
Try speaking to women as though we are almost actual entire people, and not just dick receptacles.
I’m not sure if you’re noticed, but there are PenisesAplenty around here. So you might want to display something else. If you want women to find you appealing, then you need to actually be appealing. A sense of humor. Wit. Charm. Intelligence. Competence. Fun. Clear communication. Something we can’t get from a Hitachi Magic Wand. Something that makes our day better by you being part of it. Something other than β€˜ I have a dick!’

Most of the women here don’t post publicly. Or they posted a few times, and the dick swinging that followed drove them back to invisible lurker mode. So the only way you will ever know they exist is if they approach you first. So give them a reason to do that.

Yeah I know I was wrong for not including the 'lol' that meant that it was supposed to be meant as a joke and not taken Seriously. And for that I genuinely apologize. I hope you will accept my, sincerest apologies.

How does an OP who has only 1 post ever, not even a picture at that, never replied or checked back, end up with a thread 5 pages long?

Hallo! Auf der Suche nach einem Γ€lteren Mann zum Chatten! in Tabu, Ageplay, Ddlg und einige mehr. Bei Interesse schreib mir eine Nachricht.
Hallo liebes geiles Baby. Ich heiße Maik, bin 54 Jahre Jahre alt und suche Dich mit einer tollen Konversation. LG Maik

Back