GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Gia, esp like the third one, Mexican Moon.

Lovely graphic, good beat, cuddle with a girl.

*sigh*

Johnette Napolitano is a hotty basically she is the band, Leon Russell discovered her and hired a bunch of studio guys to back her. I saw them live in a little club in the 1980's The best live show I have ever been to. Her lyrics are lovely.

Johnette Napolitano is a hotty basically she is the band, Leon Russell discovered her and hired a bunch of studio guys to back her. I saw them live in a little club in the 1980's The best live show I have ever been to. Her lyrics are lovely.

Never heard her before. Never heard any of them. I thought it a good selection Gia. :)

Afternoon vibers. :)

Uh, keep that leash handy G, while I go look for another,
*scrounging through odd scraps of fabric*

Oh, and hello Mark.

ooo..........just tapped into your music selection Gia, first one.......wow :rose:
adrift............

I am just a meek girl dear. *Gia toys with the leash* hmmm I had a Domme one time for a while. *rolleyes* my was I a good little girl. *Gia pulls the leash towards her.* :kiss::kiss::heart:

Meow, lick, lick, purr. No pulling needed.

Gia hd a Domme?

*spew milk*

I'm jealous, harumpf.

Stomp feet, arms folded and frowny face.

girlcollar.jpg

Oh, and hello Mark.

ooo..........just tapped into your music selection Gia, first one.......wow :rose:
adrift............

My Vesuvius!

The music is exquisite.

Ahem, ya need to borrow a collar? Or perhaps have one placed around your neck? I'm versatile.

Wait a minute! Who is that leash for? :eek::heart:
adrift............

Richard Bona, He is from Cameroon Africa, bass guitar player who is reknown in Jazz circles. Some of his music is hauntingly beautiful. :):heart:

Meow, lick, lick, purr. No pulling needed.

Gia hd a Domme?

*spew milk*

I'm jealous, harumpf.

Stomp feet, arms folded and frowny face.

girlcollar.jpg
*sigh* She decided I need someone stronger than her. She got married, has a boy my childs age. We are close to making a commitment.

Is that photo of you dear? omg she is beautiful. :rose::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back