The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the party, blaze.

Just one thing: Clothing isn't "option". It's forbidden. ;)

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Well then good thing I've been hanging out stark naked for the last hour or so. Surprised nobody called me out on that wording sooner...

Here, Molly, let's see if this lasts.

Ingres_Untitled.jpg

We're having a January thunder storm and the new gutters on the house are working beautifully. Can't hear any cascade from the roof hitting the drive. Lovely...

Um...thanks, but not impressed. He doesn't look sexy at all. Looks more like he dropped the soap and is afraid to pick it up in the prison shower.

Well then good thing I've been hanging out stark naked for the last hour or so. Surprised nobody called me out on that wording sooner...

Meh. I make up the party rules as I go. I'm fun like that.

Sorry, but those Old Masters didn't have much market for sexy, languid-looking men. I'd probably have to go prowling gay male websites and I'd really rather not expose my computer to potential problems like that.

We're having a January thunder storm and the new gutters on the house are working beautifully. Can't hear any cascade from the roof hitting the drive. Lovely...

Um...thanks, but not impressed. He doesn't look sexy at all. Looks more like he dropped the soap and is afraid to pick it up in the prison shower.

Meh. I make up the party rules as I go. I'm fun like that.

feh... I want to make rules...

Good Morning Bear.

It may be a tad early for you, but would you care to join me in a restorative ?

I see Tricia's changed her AV. Pity, I don't think I could ever tire of the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back