Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT today is a fabulous day and i have amazing family and friends. My heart is bursting... shouting it out loud... my wish for all of you...

“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.” uncredited quote...

Ima - Special thoughts and love to you... :heart:

ICT I've just put two great mates in contact with each other and they are meeting for lunch today....

Fingers crossed for them!

Also that I have a good feeling about this week, everything seems to be falling into place perfectly...

ICT I can't stop listening to Sexy Bitch and I feel like I'm 13 again. Dance party- who's with me!? See you at the bar!

ICT I hope that is what my weekend entails, I think my best Girlfriend and I are headed out clubbin' this weekend :)

ICT it's time to see my girlfriend.

Long overdue and I'm thrilled at the prospect. Oh the fun a blonde and a redhead can have... :D

ICT texting someone I probably shouldn't have. Will be interested to see how this one plays out...

ict i just moved to the city where the (ex) love of my life lives. and i find myself conscious of deliberately avoiding places that i know he goes to.

Ict...

I've been logging on here way more than I should lately...

I've recently had some of the dirtiest text/chat sessions I've ever experienced.

I'm constantly horny and have been stroking my cock every night at the thought of tasting and fucking ima6uldv8, englishrosefox, sxy_kitten, belinda69 and pinktacokitty. I want them each several times, over several days and weeks.

I want to have lots of hot sweaty sex in threesomes and more

I want to fuck shewantsmore anonymously, somewhere in the Cambridgeshire countryside.

Blushing now...

ICT that my boss told me today she's increasing my weekly hours by 50%. Oddly enough I'm crazy good with that as it increases my weekly earnings by 50% too. Woot, sometimes it's good to be good. LOL. *sorry for that gratuitous bit of own horn tooting*
Sometimes we don't get enough horn tooting from other's when it's deserved. Tooting your own horn is also known as advertising.
Toot away.

ICT that I JUST SOLD MY HOUSE!!!!

Not the one I'm living in... the other one.

You might not think that's very exciting.... but, it means I can pay the arrears on this place, refinance and then my deranged ex can't get the kids and I kicked out of our home.

I don't know you, but ICT this is fucking awesome. I love it when the good guys win. Too often IRL they don't.

I confess that...

I could use a good fuck right now, ya know the rough hard kind.

Ict

I wanna have really hot slutty sex with several of my female friends, especially the one that's just got engaged...

I confess to thinking about sex a lot more than usual lately, however my overall horniness level has remained unchanged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back