The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady, in this bar you just request (order ?) whatever you want from either Olaf or Rolf, or
pour it yourself, or
get someone to make it for you.

There's just one rule which you may have noticed already; it's a Naked Bar. Clothes are left in the closet.
Lance has a quiet little room out back with a hookah and some very strange plant leaves, and there are a number of handmaidens to tend your every whim, should the feeling move you.

Full details, ask Molly (Sweet Witch).

If you feel like smoking the hookah, be warned that Lance has a very strange taste in plant life.

Last edited:
Lady, in this bar you just request (order ?) whatever you want from either Olaf or Rolf, or
pour it yourself, or
get someone to make it for you.

There's just one rule which you may have noticed already; it's a Naked Bar. Clothes are left in the closet.
Lance has a quiet little room out back with a hookah and some very strange plant leaves, and there are a number of handmaidens to tend your every whim, should the feeling move you.

Full details, ask Molly (Sweet Witch).

If you feel like smoking the hookah, be warned that Lance has a very strange taste in plant life.

I did check my clothes at the door. Somebody gave me a tag with a number on it, but I don't know where to put it. My pockets are with my clothes. LOL

Rolf, I'd like cosmo with a sugared rim, please.

I'm not sure what a hookah is, so I'm going pass on that one until I find out if its legal or not.

I did check my clothes at the door. Somebody gave me a tag with a number on it, but I don't know where to put it. My pockets are with my clothes. LOL

Rolf, I'd like cosmo with a sugared rim, please.

I'm not sure what a hookah is, so I'm going pass on that one until I find out if its legal or not.

A "hubble bubble". Think of a large smoking pipe, but where the smoke comes from the bowl, it goes into a pool of water. Cools the smoke beautifully.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah

ps. Who's cosmo ?

A "hubble bubble". Think of a large smoking pipe, but where the smoke comes from the bowl, it goes into a pool of water. Cools the smoke beautifully.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah

ps. Who's cosmo ?

"A" cosmo. I would like "a" cosmopolitan. LOL I'm a sloppy typist who can't spell. Ya never know what I'm going to say next.

My brain is fried enough with the booze. I'll stay away from the drugs, but I'll watch for awhile.

"A" cosmo. I would like "a" cosmopolitan. LOL I'm a sloppy typist who can't spell. Ya never know what I'm going to say next.

My brain is fried enough with the booze. I'll stay away from the drugs, but I'll watch for awhile.

You are more than welcome.
Meanwhile, I must go; I have to take the Dragon for his evening exercise before I turn in.

The Bichon is running in circles around the coffee table, snarling insanely, chasing evil that no one else can see.

Oops, stop for a drink. Needs drool fuel, I guess. Now back to our regularly scheduled chase.

Absolutely insane.

The Bichon is running in circles around the coffee table, snarling insanely, chasing evil that no one else can see.

Oops, stop for a drink. Needs drool fuel, I guess. Now back to our regularly scheduled chase.

Absolutely insane.

They're so cute, it's okay if they are a little whacko.

The gopher still lives . . . :mad:

Oh well, bed time.

bearden1.jpg

OK gang.
The fire's sorted, the coffee is on (Mrs Frobisher's 'never-stale' blend)
the sweeties are in the bin. So -
Me 'n the Dragon are off out Flying.
See ya soon. !

Morning peeps. Just wanted to say "Hi" and warm up by the fire cuz it's freak'in -10F outside (-30F with wind chill). I really think that they should put a sign up at the state line that says: "Welcome to Iowa, now start freezing your ass off!

To top everything else off, Amy just came in from the barn and put her cold assed hands on my neck. She is SO gonna pay for that!

Morning peeps. Just wanted to say "Hi" and warm up by the fire cuz it's freak'in -10F outside (-30F with wind chill). I really think that they should put a sign up at the state line that says: "Welcome to Iowa, now start freezing your ass off!

To top everything else off, Amy just came in from the barn and put her cold assed hands on my neck. She is SO gonna pay for that!

And you're loving every minute of it. ;) :D :kiss:

And you're loving every minute of it. ;) :D :kiss:

Nu'uh! I made that skank stick her hands in her own pants until they were warm!

Only THEN did I let her stick them in mine! :D

So how you been, Tx? Long time no talk! :kiss:

Happy Monday, Naked People! :)

Hiya, Suzy! Good to see you, hon. :rose::kiss:

I'm making oatmeal this morning if anyone wants some. I don't know why there's always doughnuts....

Happy Monday, Naked People! :)

Hiya, Suzy! Good to see you, hon. :rose::kiss:

I'm making oatmeal this morning if anyone wants some. I don't know why there's always doughnuts....

Oatmeal? With brown sugar and butter and a little bit of milk. *puppy dog eyes*

Hi Di. Hi all.

Safe. Good for you. Cold hands not good.

Nu'uh! I made that skank stick her hands in her own pants until they were warm!

Only THEN did I let her stick them in mine! :D

So how you been, Tx? Long time no talk! :kiss:

We'll be calling you two the Popsicle twins before long. ;)

I'm doing well, working too much but other than that, I can't complain much. Wouldn't do me any good even if I did. :D

You two have fun. :rose: :kiss:

Morning Di :rose: :kiss: I was going to make oatmeal this morning but got sidetracked and had waffles instead.

Morning Angel :rose: :kiss: I hope you're staying inside today cause it's supposed to get nasty out later. It's alread below freezing with snow flurries and sleet here.

Oatmeal? With brown sugar and butter and a little bit of milk. *puppy dog eyes*

Hi Di. Hi all.

Safe. Good for you. Cold hands not good.

You can have whatever you like on yours, Angel. <angel hugs> I like to put dried cranberries and a little maple syrup. Must be a Canadian thing. ;)

Morning Di :rose: :kiss: I was going to make oatmeal this morning but got sidetracked and had waffles instead.

Morning Angel :rose: :kiss: I hope you're staying inside today cause it's supposed to get nasty out later. It's alread below freezing with snow flurries and sleet here.

I made enough for tomorrow too, Tx. Help yourself. :rose::kiss:

I only have to go out long enough to pay rent. Maybe 5 minutes. Gonna go to the little store right by the rent office and stock up on ciggies and soda. I'm sorry, most people from LA don't know how to drive with even a dusting of snow. :eek: I do, but I'm smart enough to know to STAY OFF THE ROADS, when it snows or ices down here.

Stay safe TX.

Di. Thank you. Actually, that sounds quite good. Real maple syrup could convince me...or sorghum syrup.

Hello folks! It's freezing out there, so I hope the fire's roaring in here. Else I'll be making an exception to the naked rule. Wouldn't want to freeze the old goolies off!

Hello folks! It's freezing out there, so I hope the fire's roaring in here. Else I'll be making an exception to the naked rule. Wouldn't want to freeze the old goolies off!

It's freezing here too....hum....global warming? I think we're gonna have an Ice Age! But it's snuggle warm here by the fire....

It's freezing here too....hum....global warming? I think we're gonna have an Ice Age! But it's snuggle warm here by the fire....

So it is. What a good idea.

<snuggle>

Your globes are nice and warm, though, so maybe there's something in the theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back