Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ict

I have become littidictted to My newest fantasy and am a bit excited and flustered that it just might be more then an erotic fantasy of my previous experience .. it might require a birth and creation of someone very different but part of my being .. yet perhaps closer to what was the beginnings of my sensual maturation process.

as with most things when I first find them they are entralling and I tend to over indulge. that causes me to worry that folks who I think well of and I hope they me will think i have taken on a trip that is going alice in wonderland but for the time I being I think I am going to go down that rabbit hole and perhaps come out the other side a ravishing and stunning litizen and will turn boys and girls heads alike :kiss:

i confess to scratching my head when i read some of the weird fuckin' pms i get here.

I confess that I secretly listen to my neighbors fuck through the walls. Not the cup to the wall sort of thing. The walls are really thin and they are really loud.

Lol. Me too. It's only polite, right?

exactly :)

i know it takes a certain amount of bravery for me to post my pix. it may take some people that same amount of bravery to PM... so even if the PM is weird, i want to acknowledge the gesture.

exactly :)

i know it takes a certain amount of bravery for me to post my pix. it may take some people that same amount of bravery to PM... so even if the PM is weird, i want to acknowledge the gesture.
I totally agree. Plus, they're all trying to be sweet...in their own way :).

I have become littidictted to My newest fantasy and am a bit excited and flustered that it just might be more then an erotic fantasy of my previous experience .. it might require a birth and creation of someone very different but part of my being .. yet perhaps closer to what was the beginnings of my sensual maturation process.

as with most things when I first find them they are entralling and I tend to over indulge. that causes me to worry that folks who I think well of and I hope they me will think i have taken on a trip that is going alice in wonderland but for the time I being I think I am going to go down that rabbit hole and perhaps come out the other side a ravishing and stunning litizen and will turn boys and girls heads alike :kiss:
ICT I tried really hard to understand this. Maybe after another beer or two.

In some cases, it takes a lot of nerve to PM someone. There are still feelings of rejection even if its the cyber world.
I try really hard to be as nice as possible. I hope I haven't left anyone feeling rejected! Sad!

I confess there are several AVs and profile pics around here that do funny things to my insides... and I like it, I like it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back