Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a couple new ones with the same panties. I know, I need some new ones. lol

Very sexy, Dear! Love how the panties cling to your cock, outlining it perfectly in the first shot. Very sexy. The second one is sexy, too. The head just peaking out to the side and your semi-hard. Very nice. Loved seeing the pierced nipples, too. I know I got to get mine down again. Keep having fun with it. Hugs, Jenna

I have been horny all day. So I just took a shower and slipped into a black lace thong with a little tan bow in the front, my cock is stiff as can be. I put my work clothes on over that and I'm off to work. Never wore my panties to work before. I work with a bunch of guys in a very masc setting. If they knew what I was wearing.......I can't even imagine. Just feeling a bit risky today, I guess.

I have been horny all day. So I just took a shower and slipped into a black lace thong with a little tan bow in the front, my cock is stiff as can be. I put my work clothes on over that and I'm off to work. Never wore my panties to work before. I work with a bunch of guys in a very masc setting. If they knew what I was wearing.......I can't even imagine. Just feeling a bit risky today, I guess.

How did it go? Will you do it again?

Hope you have more fun than worry. I am sure you be tingling with excitement all day. Just be sure and keep your shirt tucked in. Don't want your thong peaking out. :)

Oooh :) What might they do to you if they found out? ;)

Good luck honey. Be brave and enjoy yourself :)

more

More gurly pics, hope you like.. Wish i could get them bigger for you all..

Last edited:
Here are a few my wife just took. I have a few more I'll post in another post. There would be even more, but the battery died in the camera. Now I'm wearing pantyhose for the first time.

Attachments

• 100_0672.JPG
    100_0672.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 136
  • 100_0673.JPG
    100_0673.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 169
  • 100_0674.JPG
    100_0674.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 104
  • 100_0677.JPG
    100_0677.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 100_0678.JPG
    100_0678.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 111
Here are the rest.

Attachments

• 100_0679.JPG
    100_0679.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 236
  • 100_0680.JPG
    100_0680.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 128
  • 100_0681.JPG
    100_0681.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 125
  • 100_0682.JPG
    100_0682.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 174

nice, ...black ,lace thong with a little bow, How are you going to keep from getting & staying hard?

Here are a few my wife just took. I have a few more I'll post in another post. There would be even more, but the battery died in the camera. Now I'm wearing pantyhose for the first time.

Those are lovely pics! Beautiful panties and it's so hot that your wife took the pics for us!

Hope your batteries are on recharge!!

:devil:

Last edited:
I love wearing panties and took this pics earlier hope everyone enjoys them.

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 248
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 193
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 205
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg