Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i confess that i need to put ama6uldv8 over my knee and spank her hard.:)

I confess that tonight is going to be all about holding back as long as possible then enjoying an explosion....later.

i confess i just posted an ad on Craigslist for a woman in my area that owns a strapon to fuck me for my first time

I confess that i've met some really great people on Lit and enjoyed all of the orgasms.

I confess to going to far with a couple of women I work with ( dirty talk and drinks) I really want to fuck 2 in particular but have been faithful. One has made it very clear if I want to she is ready. She has flashed me her tits and ass. I told her to show me her pussy. She did. It was sooooo wet! I told her to give me a taste. she did. It tasted soooooo good!..I am Trying to be good, but its hard....cause she is making me Hard!!!

I confess to going to far with a couple of women I work with ( dirty talk and drinks) I really want to fuck 2 in particular but have been faithful. One has made it very clear if I want to she is ready. She has flashed me her tits and ass. I told her to show me her pussy. She did. It was sooooo wet! I told her to give me a taste. she did. It tasted soooooo good!..I am Trying to be good, but its hard....cause she is making me Hard!!!
Sounds to me like you've already made the decision, hon ;) Welcome to Lit, by the way :kiss:

Well of course - I am not an amatuer - lmao.

Why is this turning me on ....so strange.
Oh really? And just how many times have you practiced this? ;) I don't know why it's turning you on, sexy, but I'll be happy to sit and watch. Or you may use my warm, wet pussy as a replacement.

Oh really? And just how many times have you practiced this? ;) I don't know why it's turning you on, sexy, but I'll be happy to sit and watch. Or you may use my warm, wet pussy as a replacement.

Well we could discuss any number of things - including practice; but only if you were easing yourself down onto my cock and raking your nails over my chest.

Well we could discuss any number of things - including practice; but only if you were easing yourself down onto my cock and raking your nails over my chest.
Fuck, hon! I'd love to be doing just that. Very slowly easing it onto your thick cock.

Fuck, hon! I'd love to be doing just that. Very slowly easing it onto your thick cock.

Feel it throbbing and it glides into you - filling you up until you are tight against my lap..my hands cupping your breasts as I lower my head to devour them. Slowly grinding my hips into you.

Feel it throbbing and it glides into you - filling you up until you are tight against my lap..my hands cupping your breasts as I lower my head to devour them. Slowly grinding my hips into you.
I join you in the slow grinding. Our bodies moving as one. I'm moaning your name as we're fucking. Begging you to go faster. You sucking my nipples with a few bites added to make me take in my breath.

I join you in the slow grinding. Our bodies moving as one. I'm moaning your name as we're fucking. Begging you to go faster. You sucking my nipples with a few bites added to make me take in my breath.

kneading your breasts hard - now bucking upward - driving my throbbing rod upward into your very center. My teeth close down on your erect nipples and I feel you tighten around me as I drive into you harder - rocking the chair that we are on.

kneading your breasts hard - now bucking upward - driving my throbbing rod upward into your very center. My teeth close down on your erect nipples and I feel you tighten around me as I drive into you harder - rocking the chair that we are on.
I move my hips faster now. Thrusting harder, trying to get your cock even deeper inside my wet pussy. Clawing at your shoulders. Mmmmmm That's it, sexy. Give it to your slut!

I move my hips faster now. Thrusting harder, trying to get your cock even deeper inside my wet pussy. Clawing at your shoulders. Mmmmmm That's it, sexy. Give it to your slut!

You wetness drips down over my smooth balls - I pound upward - your body riding on my length. Our bodies are coated in a sheen of sweat as I feel your pussy tighten around me - "Where are you taking my cum, slut."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back