What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
something I had looked forward to, didn't last long, but still for those couple of minutes I felt giggly and happy :rolleyes:

seriously, if thats the highlight of my day and possibly weekend....things suck more than I thought. *laugh*

perhaps alcohol will help keep positive vibes:cool:
And then again, you might not have had even those couple of minutes of giggly happiness to look back on...

I keep forgetting to say this, so I'm glad I remembered today. The current picture on the home page of Fetlife (i.e. when you're not signed in) is of a group of members, and every time I see it, I look at the short guy in the middle and think "Christ, that's Captain Brass"

this.... :D

scooby%20doo.jpg

I was talking to K on skype, and we turned on our cams, and he was shirtless, so I said 'ooh, sexy' and EVERYONE (including my roommate) just about fell uot of their seats trying to see what I was talking about. :rolleyes:

Being at the beach with Kitty. We spent about 3 hours out in the water today. Now, we're waiting until her family is ready to have dinner, which is why we're online and not doing something else, LOL.

Being at the beach with Kitty. We spent about 3 hours out in the water today. Now, we're waiting until her family is ready to have dinner, which is why we're online and not doing something else, LOL.
Plenty of sunscreen, I hope.

A missing spot in the paint of my uncle's truck looks just like the outline of a cat.

Picture coming soon. It's so funny and cute!

I'm cleaning up my computer files today and deleting the "crap" photos. I came across a file of pics from my friend's visit in April last year. There were almost 2000 photos! Yikes. I deleted most, because, let's face it, who needs 20 photos of hermit carb tracks?

But it was cool seeing the island through her eyes, seeing what caught her attention, what she wanted to remember.

Plants, apparently. Lots and lots of plants. LOL.

Listening to music I haven't listened to in a long time. Then continuing into songs I used to hear at my grandparent's house when I was a little girl.

I'm cleaning up my computer files today and deleting the "crap" photos. I came across a file of pics from my friend's visit in April last year. There were almost 2000 photos! Yikes. I deleted most, because, let's face it, who needs 20 photos of hermit carb tracks?

But it was cool seeing the island through her eyes, seeing what caught her attention, what she wanted to remember.

Plants, apparently. Lots and lots of plants. LOL.

I have a couple of friends that do that. I'm kinda guilty. My favorite is the friend that saves several files of the same image that she manipulates just a tiny bit each time.

Have fun beautiful girl! I miss you!
Touring the new store and lunch with my new boss/co-workers.

Just... wow.

:cool:

Woo Hoo!

I'll huff and I'll puff and blow your house down, said the Big Bad Wolf.

Just sod off, said the Little Pig - or I'll sneeze on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back