Lil thread of me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have my vote for 'Best Legs on Lit'.

Just crazy lithe and lovely! Superior Stems indeed.

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

I noticed that too! Think it was the way the lights hit the fabric just right ... makes your imagination run wild thinkin about what was underneath there, doesn't it? ;)

Have a good one y'all!

God yes it did, thinking, fantasizing, dreaming oh my! I would love to hear exactly what was under there :) In my fantasy there was nothing under there but my hands as they slowly slipped up your inner thighs :devil:

Lou

Haha, seeing all these comments from everyone about your legs, I feel totally validated in choosing to link your thread in my sig!

PLEASE keep the leg pics coming. In fact, if I may make a request? I love two particular poses that highlight a woman's legs. One is with the lady in a chair (usually turned around backward) with her legs spread eagle. Usually wearing heels, this pose does a great job of showing off the calves. The second is with the lady sitting the floor, near leg flat on the ground, far leg with the knee bent. Love 'em. If you would be so kind as do even one of those, I would be forever grateful! :)

My lips would kiss all the way up those legs to the treasure at the top and stay there all week. ;)

Well you're doin' a spectacular job!

Thanks so much!

God yes it did, thinking, fantasizing, dreaming oh my! I would love to hear exactly what was under there :) In my fantasy there was nothing under there but my hands as they slowly slipped up your inner thighs

Mmmmmmmm, could have been anything under there ... i think it'll be more fun to just keep teasin' y'all for a lil bit more ;)

To Quote ZZ Top:- "she's got legs", but can I ask "do you know how to use them" ;)

Trust me, i know how to use 'em!

Haha, seeing all these comments from everyone about your legs, I feel totally validated in choosing to link your thread in my sig!

I know, right?! I've never received so many compliments about my legs before!!!

My lips would kiss all the way up those legs to the treasure at the top and stay there all week. ;)

Oh my!! Thanks!

I don't think those legs ever end... ever. They just keep on going... Not that anybody would ever want legs that beautiful to ever end.

while the legs are perfect....I've yet to see a part of your body that I ddn't love...head to toe sexy!!!

attachment.php

Gorgeous. You have a perfect body. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back