Lil thread of me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everybody! Long day at the beach today (in the polka dot bikini :) ) ... from the sounds of it, i need to start takin' some more leg shots for y'all, huh!

Thanks everybody! Long day at the beach today (in the polka dot bikini :) ) ... from the sounds of it, i need to start takin' some more leg shots for y'all, huh!

While we will all love the leg shots indeed!!!!! The more important question is did you have your cam with you at the beach today? ;) :D

Whew

'Cause y'all have been so sweet, here's one more for you ... hope you like it!
Remember, goin' slow! :)

WOW! Stunning....how much better can it get? Except maybe a view from the backside...hint hint...*W*:devil:

Firecracker you gotta know that we're loving those stripes because below them are two of the most gorgeous pair of legs on Lit...:)

Wow

All I can say is DOUBLE WOW! Thanks and please post lots more! Subscribed!:rose:

You have the total package Firecracker. Great boobs, great legs, great body to go with it. You are a firecracker for sure!

Firecracker you gotta know that we're loving those stripes because below them are two of the most gorgeous pair of legs on Lit...:)

You have the total package Firecracker. Great boobs, great legs, great body to go with it. You are a firecracker for sure!

Firecracker has a great body indeed

Y'all are too nice! It's not super original, but here's another pretty in pink shot...

Last edited:
wow you have an amazing body, i would love love loveee to see you on all fours :kiss:

Firecracker - thanks for the additional pic. Your legs are stunning - starting at your heels they are double highway to your inner self! x

Such great legs!

Mmmmm they feel so smooth and soft after a nice, warm bath ...

wow you have an amazing body, i would love love loveee to see you on all fours :kiss:

Oh you would, huh ;) ... think you could handle the sight of that?

Firecracker - thanks for the additional pic. Your legs are stunning - starting at your heels they are double highway to your inner self! x

Everything starts with the heels!

those legs. think i've died and gone to heaven!!!

Thanks to y'all for the sweet words!!

Very hot! You've got a gorgeous body - and I love the shoes!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back