Lil thread of me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much!! Have to admit, I think the stilletos help a little!

Well, heels definitely don't hurt the look of a woman's leg, but they only help so much. You have to have a good starting point, and believe me, you do! :)

attachment.php

All your pics are so hot and sexy, I like this one especially!

Last edited:
Thanks for the post to my thread firecracker. you are one hot lady!! instant stiffness here!

I have no idea how I missed this thread up until now.

Wow!! just seems so inadequate to describe you........

Well, heels definitely don't hurt the look of a woman's leg, but they only help so much. You have to have a good starting point, and believe me, you do! :)

Gorgeous posts

Thanks you guys!

attachment.php

All your pics are so hot and sexy, I like this one especially!

That's one of my faves, too!

Thanks for the post to my thread firecracker. you are one hot lady!! instant stiffness here!

I figured since I was wearing heels that fit the bill, I'd post that pic (def my fave!) over on that thread, too!

I have no idea how I missed this thread up until now.

Wow!! just seems so inadequate to describe you........

Sounds like you're glad you found it ;) hope you enjoy!

Sorry haven't posted as many pics y'all - the days seem to get shorter and shorter while I just seem to get more tired everyday! I'll dig around for something if i can later :)

Went out the other night, think the dress showed off my legs pretty well! What do you think?

Last edited:
Gorgeous legs, and beautiful pictures all around!! Is it just me or does the small bit of that dress that we can see appear to be almost translucent? Maybe it is just the lighting but, more than likely it is just my fevered hopes to see more of your beautiful body :devil:

:rose::kiss::rose:

Lou

Firecracker, I just discovered your photo thread this morning. Thank you for sharing yourself with us. You are gorgeous. I love your long, beautiful legs. Please count me as one of your fans!

Dru :rose:

Great legs! WOW! I think the only thing missing is a little upskirt shot... dreams! x

Well, if you browse through my photos ya might just come across a shot that's right up your alley :)

Firecracker, I just discovered your photo thread this morning. Thank you for sharing yourself with us. You are gorgeous. I love your long, beautiful legs. Please count me as one of your fans!

Ya just discovered it - what took so long? LOL
You're too nice to say you're a fan - thanks!!!

Lovely legs that belong to a lovely lady!!

Thanks!!

Gorgeous legs, and beautiful pictures all around!! Is it just me or does the small bit of that dress that we can see appear to be almost translucent? Maybe it is just the lighting but, more than likely it is just my fevered hopes to see more of your beautiful body :devil:

I noticed that too! Think it was the way the lights hit the fabric just right ... makes your imagination run wild thinkin about what was underneath there, doesn't it? ;)

Have a good one y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back