Lil thread of me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

damn you hv some nice legs ! ! ! :kiss:

Mmmm... those bumps are very nice!
Glad you like 'em!

Thats a beautiful sun-tanned cleavage you have there.
Have to say, it felt good being in the sun all weekend!

mmmmmmmm such an inviting sight there, makes me wanna come through the screen and bury my face in there...
Just your face, huh ;)

damn you hv some nice legs ! ! ! :kiss:
So I've been told!! But hearing it never gets old!!

very sexy:nana::nana:
Thanks so much!!

You sexy little tease!
Little bits at a time - makes looking that much more exciting, don't ya think? ;)

Again, I just LOOOOVE the blue with you nearly spilling out. Not as much as the last blue top, but enough to give me a little boost ;)

just love all of your pics

head to toe...the complete sexy package:)

Well thanks y'all!
Gonna be goin' outta town for a bit on a mini-vacation, but maybe I'll come back with some new pics ...
Not even sure what I'm going to bring to wear, but i have some ideas ... can you imagine ;)

I can imagine a lot ;)

Thanks for the bumps!
Speaking of bumps ;) ... hope you enjoy!
Lovely. It would be devine to witness your beuty in all its glory dripping water, fresh out of the pool, with nothing on. It would be a pleasure to dry you off, with my toungue......

Sorry so hazy, but this is what i had onto head off to the beach!! What do ya think?

Last edited:
i think those are legs that are just made to be wrapped around someone as they pump in n out of you... ;)

I think I just might settle for having them squeeze my ears while I drive her wild with my tongue. :devil:

Yep, the girl has some fine stems alright. ;)

They get me goin' every time I see 'em. :rose:

Great thread firecracker and some very sexy and sensous photos .. Killer Legs I might add ;) Great index .. Thanks for Sharing :kiss: :rose:

attachment.php

Wow !!!!!!

Love your pics Firecracker
Very Sexy

Looking forward to seeing so much more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back