The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning .... hope all is well as expected... :rose:

Just about wonderful here. Went for a 5 am naked swim, climbed back into bed at 5:15, got kicked back out of bed at 5:15 1/2 (prolly should have dried off before snuggling my wet, cold bod next to Amy :devil: ) and now I'm drinking coffee and watching the rabbits hopping around the patio. Pretty cool indeed! :D

Just about wonderful here. Went for a 5 am naked swim, climbed back into bed at 5:15, got kicked back out of bed at 5:15 1/2 (prolly should have dried off before snuggling my wet, cold bod next to Amy :devil: ) and now I'm drinking coffee and watching the rabbits hopping around the patio. Pretty cool indeed! :D

Nice! sounds like a great start to the day.. well 'cept for getting kicked out of bed....

I played in a live poker tournament recently.... got third place $1,400... played a bunch of fearless college students too going all in preflop with J/8 off just to win the blinds....... I picked my spots and played smart...

Gee, I got to go barefoot into the frozen grass to watch the dog since he wanted to chase the squirrels. And Nero was already gone to work so no one to warm them. :(
Your morning sounds better.:kiss:

Morning Safe. :kiss:

Ignore the weird shade of green I'm turning. Sooo envious of Amy. ;)

Nothing to be envious of, dude. That chick isn't going to see anything pink for a LONG time to come. :mad:

Instead of warming me up (for which I was planning on showing my gratitude is a VERY nice way) she started cussing and shoving me out on the floor! Good thing she likes to wear black cuz she just joined the order of the Get None Nuns!
:eek:

Gee, I got to go barefoot into the frozen grass to watch the dog since he wanted to chase the squirrels. And Nero was already gone to work so no one to warm them. :(
Your morning sounds better.:kiss:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

That reminds me of Wednesday morning when they came to pick up the trash.

Our day is Friday, but since it was a holiday, they came early. I knew this, had just forgotten!

So hubby was still asleep, so I ran outside into the frozen grass and started pulling the giant dumpsters around before they got to our house. I had one done and was pulling the other one around, yelling - wait! Wait! because they were at our house dumping the first.

He saw me coming, said - "Oh, hon, just leave it right there, I'll take care of it." And he came over and wheeled it the rest of the way.

I smiled, thanked him (nice trash guy) and ran back into the house to warm up my frozen tootsies.

I hate frozen tootsies.

Nice! sounds like a great start to the day.. well 'cept for getting kicked out of bed....

I played in a live poker tournament recently.... got third place $1,400... played a bunch of fearless college students too going all in preflop with J/8 off just to win the blinds....... I picked my spots and played smart...

Very nice! Drives me nuts playing against people who don't have a clue or the sense to get out when they can't win (plus they can NEVER bluff worth a damn). Good job on playing smart. (specially when you can give yourself a $1,400 pat on the back!!!) :D

I am going to enter the Doyle Brunson Hold’em Tournament in December. It has a high enough buy in that it keeps most of the "fluff" players out which is good so that I can concentrate on playing my "A" game.

Very nice! Drives me nuts playing against people who don't have a clue or the sense to get out when they can't win (plus they can NEVER bluff worth a damn). Good job on playing smart. (specially when you can give yourself a $1,400 pat on the back!!!) :D

I am going to enter the Doyle Brunson Hold’em Tournament in December. It has a high enough buy in that it keeps most of the "fluff" players out which is good so that I can concentrate on playing my "A" game.

Is that in Las Vegas? I haven't been there since I moved away in 2000... I know the strip has changed so much since then... I'll be going back in April... probably play in one tournament while I'm there.... I use to play stud at the Luxor when I lived there about 3 times a week.

Is that in Las Vegas? I haven't been there since I moved away in 2000... I know the strip has changed so much since then... I'll be going back in April... probably play in one tournament while I'm there.... I use to play stud at the Luxor when I lived there about 3 times a week.

Yeah, it's at the Bellagio. LINK

When in April? If I place high enough in either the Doyle Brunson or the LA Classic, we will be there for the WPT Championship Apr 18 - 25.

Yeah, it's at the Bellagio. LINK

When in April? If I place high enough in either the Doyle Brunson or the LA Classic, we will be there for the WPT Championship Apr 18 - 25.

I'll be there April 18th and 19th..... Please keep me up to date..... :)

My grandfather would have approved! He was a ferocious card player, operating on the principle that anyone else at the table was The Enemy. The old man was so intimidating that no one for the next two generations had any desire to play. The son was getting pretty good for a while but he's found other entertainments, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back