The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a night to get naked...

*changes* Av.....

hello good people... and the bad ones too... :)

Eliana! *hugs*

hmm.. so I see the women get two :kiss::kiss:
and I get one :kiss:

.... Ok I guess I'd do it the same way too if I were you.. *laugh*

hope you had a wonderful weekend sweet one..:rose:

Eliana! *hugs*

hmm.. so I see the women get two :kiss::kiss:
and I get one :kiss:

.... Ok I guess I'd do it the same way too if I were you.. *laugh*

hope you had a wonderful weekend sweet one..:rose:

On kiss for each cheek of the girls. One SOLID kiss on the lips for guys. :D

It was decent. Had to work in 110 degree heat yesterday for a political action group pounding rebar into the rocky soil so we could hang election signs. I missed a couple of times and got my left hand, which is all swollen and bruised. Today is mom's birthday so I'm heading over there for a bit.

Got some writing done... some editing... shopping... sleeping... yeah it was a good weekend.

On kiss for each cheek of the girls. One SOLID kiss on the lips for guys. :D

It was decent. Had to work in 110 degree heat yesterday for a political action group pounding rebar into the rocky soil so we could hang election signs. I missed a couple of times and got my left hand, which is all swollen and bruised. Today is mom's birthday so I'm heading over there for a bit.

Got some writing done... some editing... shopping... sleeping... yeah it was a good weekend.

Well I guess I can't complain about that one bit then...
*savors* the kiss....

ok please tell me the elections signs weren't to elect a republican....

Well I guess I can't complain about that one bit then...
*savors* the kiss....

ok please tell me the elections signs weren't to elect a republican....

No dear. It was a community proposition that will hurt schools. We want it voted DOWN!

No dear. It was a community proposition that will hurt schools. We want it voted DOWN!

I bet it had something to do with people not wanting to sacrifice anything.........

You seem very persuasive.. I bet everything will go your way..

Well Rob's naked.... the party's gotta start now....

on my porch drinkin' beer............. anyone else ready to par-tay?

I had to stop drink when I was horribly attacked by a killer bee. :rolleyes:

Got woozy, almost passed out. Had heart palps, felt like my chest was going to explode. Then I had to get myself off the dock before I fell in the water and drowned. The wind was up, the dock was rocking and the walkway was unsteady. It was just like being drunk. :D

I had to stop drink when I was horribly attacked by a killer bee. :rolleyes:

Got woozy, almost passed out. Had heart palps, felt like my chest was going to explode. Then I had to get myself off the dock before I fell in the water and drowned. The wind was up, the dock was rocking and the walkway was unsteady. It was just like being drunk. :D

You nut..

*hugs*

now get nekkid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back