Modern Day Fairy Tale Chain

Slyc's is up folks!! :nana:

Hansel & Gretel

Read....vote.....comment! :D

Ps. its brilliant.

Aw, thanks, Rach. You beat me to it. :rose:

Seems the trolls love it, too :p A few one-bombs were obviously lobbed in for good measure. But that's to be expected.

Rach, Danielle, thanks for the comments (and the praise, Rach :kiss: )

RCV'd ya, Slyc... 8 pages! WOW! :)

Thanks for submitting on time, Emerald, Cerise... :kiss:

How are you coming, Karenna, Secretme, Vermillion?

About the "once upon a time..." and "they lived happily every after" thing ... remember you don't have to incorporate it into your story... you can just put "Once Upon A Time..." at the top... then start your story as you normally would. Happily ever after is optional ;)

I updated the first thread with the newest (Slyc's)... next up, Emerald!

Slyc it so totally rocked!! Wonderful story!!!! I shoulda gone after someone else!! You are going to be a hard act to follow:D

Slyc, that story was incredible!

Selena, "Little Mermaid" is written and ready; just have to give it one last edit before I post it on Wednesday.

RCV'd ya, Slyc... 8 pages! WOW! :)

I updated the first thread with the newest (Slyc's)... next up, Emerald!

Thanks, Selena :kiss: Yeah, seems I can't write any "short" short stories anymore . . . .

Slyc it so totally rocked!! Wonderful story!!!! I shoulda gone after someone else!! You are going to be a hard act to follow:D

Can't wait to see what you've got. ;)

Slyc, that story was incredible!

Selena, "Little Mermaid" is written and ready; just have to give it one last edit before I post it on Wednesday.

Thanks, Karenna. :)

Slyc,

I just read H&G...you are Brilliant! Dark, sexy and a happy ending.

Aw, thanks, Rach. You beat me to it. :rose:

Seems the trolls love it, too :p A few one-bombs were obviously lobbed in for good measure. But that's to be expected.

Rach, Danielle, thanks for the comments (and the praise, Rach :kiss: )

Troll love means you're a good writer. Honest! ;) Re: praise - you're more than welcome. It was deserved.

Selena - can I do another one? I fancy doing Beauty and the Beast. I feel the need for some more hawt Troll Love :D

Selena - can I do another one? I fancy doing Beauty and the Beast. I feel the need for some more hawt Troll Love :D

Sure!

I'll add you to the end of the schedule... but go ahead and start writing, if someone drops out, we can always use you to fill in ;)

Hey Selena, why don't you sign me up for a slot for 'The Swan Sisters'.:D Maybe I can get some of that troll lovin' too. What can I say I am a glutton for punishment.:D

slyc_willie - Great job on your story. My only complaint was that it was too long and that's only because I only have time to sit in front of the computers a few minutes at a time so had to read it in three sittings.

Erin

slyc_willie - Great job on your story. My only complaint was that it was too long and that's only because I only have time to sit in front of the computers a few minutes at a time so had to read it in three sittings.

Erin

It was strange. I never intended it to be that long, but that was just how the story came out. I remember being about halfway through, and looking down at the page count on my WP . . . 27 pages. Damn. I knew it was going to end up another long one. If I do Tin Soldier, I'll try to be less verbose.

Maybe. :p

Damn, Slyc. That was great!

Now I'm totally intimidated :D I haven't got a plot properly sussed for Bluebeard yet!

Damn, Slyc. That was great!

Now I'm totally intimidated :D I haven't got a plot properly sussed for Bluebeard yet!

You're a sweetheart, Starr.

It'll come to you, I'm sure. Just take the basics and give them a naughty spin. ;)

Interesting PC on Hansel & Gretel, signed 'anonymous' . . . .

More sex, less plot
03/11/08 By: Anonymous in USA
Well written as others have related, however, I would have liked more sex between the twins with all the erotic details. In contrast to most of the other comments, I'd have preferred more arousing details and less plot. This is, after all, LitEROTICA.

Lol . . . I guess it takes all kinds . . . .

Interesting PC on Hansel & Gretel, signed 'anonymous' . . . .

More sex, less plot
03/11/08 By: Anonymous in USA
Well written as others have related, however, I would have liked more sex between the twins with all the erotic details. In contrast to most of the other comments, I'd have preferred more arousing details and less plot. This is, after all, LitEROTICA.

Lol . . . I guess it takes all kinds . . . .

Dam, you're not strictly wank material, slyc. I know how that must pain you.....

Oh I am so screwed - I haven't figured a spot for any wank in mine yet! :D

My main problem is I haven't figured out how the ending will work - I can see the start and kinda the middle, but the end is problematic right now.

Back