The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darling, the way you raise my temperature, we'll both be warm in no time! :kiss:

You got your work cut out for you.
Freezing.gif

Last edited:
So many chivalrous men, so little time. How about if I sit between you and you each take a hand? Wow. That really sounds... just naughty.

Naughty --yes. But you will be warm soon--and two of us still have a hand free. :devil:

Morning, old texan! :)

What did you do with poor Rolf? He's just a little houseelf! :eek:

Me? :confused:

Last I saw of Rolf, a couple of the ladies had him between them and the things they were doing to the little fella. :eek: :eek:

I just hope he lived.

I realize that Rolf may be younger and more sprightly than I am but if two the our ladies were working him over, I doubt that he's up for any mischief with Tarakin for a while, yet. I know I'm still recovering from Molly ministrations. Gawd, whadda woman!

I realize that Rolf may be younger and more sprightly than I am but if two the our ladies were working him over, I doubt that he's up for any mischief with Tarakin for a while, yet. I know I'm still recovering from Molly ministrations. Gawd, whadda woman!

I've heard that more than once ;)

Stop talking about me like I'm not in the room.
beledigt02.gif

OK ... now that you're in the room ...

I've heard she's absolutely incredible :rose:
That Molly is really amazing, and beautiful too :rose:
Smart, intellegent, intensely romantic and good looking, who could ask for more :rose:

How's that:kiss::heart:

Smart, intellegent, intensely romantic and good looking, who could ask for more :rose:

Sounds a bit insincere, as if you're trying to get out of the dog house.

Don't be a brownie, Nero. C'mon! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back