Z's Invitations

Zingiber

Literotica Guru
Here's a sampling of threads from some of my stories that I'd welcome a follow-up on if they strike your fancy. It's intended to provide variety across my stories rather than be a "top list". If you decide to contribute, read the story summary and the preceding threads to get a sense of how the story and characters are going.

Captain Emily Flint, along with her loyal, mute bodyguard, keeps a secret meeting to ransom a gold key. What is this key?

Sailor Thor starts his port call with some of his shipmates, seeking breakfast, bath, and buxom women and notices young Nils standing bewildered on the quay. Invite Nils along?

Gary and his girlfriend Naomi "Bernie" Bernstein anticipate the arrival of her cousin (and other lover) Ben, visiting from college. Has ex-lesbian Bernie turned straight after too much female drama? Or Does Bernie still go out with women?

Lillian Menard, on the rebound after dumping her cheating boyfriend, agrees to come to Bernie's mom's Joyce's Pleasure Circle. But tonight, not only will women be masturbating together in company, the regulars have been encouraged to invite a female family member. Who does Lillian invite?

Ex-Clinique store clerk Tatiana flirts and flashes herself into hitching a ride back from the beach with Gary Menard. On their way back to the mall to pick up Gary's girlfriend and sister, Tatiana tells Gary she knows his girlfriend and shows him a picture of her from her wallet that surprises him. What is Gary's girlfriend Bernie doing in Tatiana's picture?

Keith and his wife and rescue partner Ginny proceed to a reported stuck car on a snowy highway. The motorists don't notice Keith walk up since the richly dressed Black wife is going down on her suit-wearing White husband while their stereo is blasting opera tunes. What does Keith do here?

Visiting corporate executive Rick Hart participates in a contract team debriefing session that proceeds, as planned, into an safe-sex orgy where the company superiors fulfill the sexual wishes of the returning contract team. It's a little distracting since Rick's ex-lover Helen is on the team's wish list. But short, solidly built Dana has asked Rick to be her partner. How does Rick do his part?

Betta Strong, the mother of the groom for an upcoming wedding, gives in to her impulse to take sexual advantage of Mandy the caterer under the influence of an aphrodisiac cake. But there is business to be taken care of, since it's the day before the wedding the mother of the bride is a hippy-dippy space case and couldn't be trusted to arrange things. What's Betta's next duty to prepare for the wedding?

I don't promise a specific thread for thread return, but would be happy for your suggestions for what sort of thread contribution might be most welcome.

-Z

I'll try to get to one of these, but as of right now, I've got a backlog of threads that I have to add to other authors stories (And you know who you are)

I encourage anyone who hasn't done so before to contribute to one of Z's well written and generally intriguing stories.

Thought this thread was bump worthy. Great writer, great opportunities. I think I"ll copy this idea soon. :)

Thanks Imhotep!

This was sort of a tie-in to my 500 thread celebration, with the intention of picking out some relatively juicy threads for follow-up. This is the "hurry-up" version where I've picked out a sample across my stories to give a sense of the range.

I've noticed that at least one writer has called out the Captain Emily Flint arc of Port Call as a favorite (Thanks, Moonblack!).

Anyone else have favorite bits to point out, or threads or themes they think are begging for expansion?

-Z.

Zingiber said:
I've noticed that at least one writer has called out the Captain Emily Flint arc of Port Call as a favorite (Thanks, Moonblack!).

-Z.
You're welcome! :)

One of these days I have to find the time to continue my own additions to that story. Unfortunately lately I haven't had the time for writing, but at least I have some ideas.

Bumping once again, beacuse this is a good thread, and we've had a major spam attack. Carry on.

Thanks Imhotep!

A new thread partly aimed at TwistidClown, who got things delightfully mixed up in When The Cat's Away. After discovering her son and daughter together in a compromising situation with her son's girlfriend and settling them down into separate beds for the night, Veevee Menard walks the halls later on to check on the younger folks and discovers Moaning at Bernie's door, which leads to a lot of bed-hopping and wilder combinations than anyone expected.

This time, instead of Veevee walking the halls, Hank Menard wakes thirsty in the middle of the warm summer night and goes downstairs for a glass of milk. Is all quiet with the younger folks when Hank wakes in the night, or is there anyone stirring?

My new story Lucy's Portion has also launched. Hope someone appreciates the Brit-Lit parody opportunities. Though it's nominally set among propertied folk in a steam-punkish faux Victorian age, mixing in anything from Tom Jones, Moll Flanders, Jane Austen, Jules Verne, H.G. Wells or the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen would be welcome. AaronWebster perhaps, sir?

-Z

Adding a few more likely links...

A pivotal scene in When The Cat's Away is when Hank and Veevee return unexpectedly from travel to find an orgy on their living room floor. The central figure is their son Gary, having sexual intercourse atop someone they can't immediately see.

The living room
sets this scene; two answers to "Who's under Gary?" have been Hank's college landlady and Gary's own sister Lil (thanks TwiztidClown).

I've left space for more options following Another woman and Another man.

Some options for Another woman would be: Gary's girlfriend Bernie? One of Gary's casual hook-up girls? Bernie's mom??

Some options for Another man would be: surf dudes Stuart and/or Trent? Lillian's ex-boyfriend ["take that for cheating on my sister!"] But not Peter Walker, who was away at the cruise ship with Hank and Veevee.

-Z

Last edited:
Port Call

Imhotep started the Constance Foxworth arc in Port Call with a well-dressed woman colliding with young sailor Nils in the tavern hallway and kissing away his hiccups and giving him a proposition.

Of course, with an introduction like that, Nils gets right into trouble.

I've left him fleeing the scene of a killing with bodice-ripped Constance in tow, shielding her bare breasts. When they duck between buildings to exchange clothes, poor Nils is sorely tempted by Miss Foxworth's rather exposed flesh.

What will he do? What will she do?

Zingiber said:
My new story Lucy's Portion has also launched. Hope someone appreciates the Brit-Lit parody opportunities. Though it's nominally set among propertied folk in a steam-punkish faux Victorian age, mixing in anything from Tom Jones, Moll Flanders, Jane Austen, Jules Verne, H.G. Wells or the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen would be welcome. AaronWebster perhaps, sir?

-Z
Lucy has laid out terms for Edmund to continue as her lover, now that they are peers in the Netherwood family and as landholders.
"Damme, woman," Edmund spat. "You have my HOUSE. What do you WANT?"
I provide one set of Lucy's terms, starting with kisses. Any other ideas out there?

-Z

Last edited:
Lucy's Portion continues to bubble along slowly as a solo effort.

When Clarissa and Edmund try to butt in on Lucy's new role as mistress of Downs Edge, Lucy decides that she needs help, and whom does she call upon? My answer: Lady Violet Crandall, the infamous bluestocking who celebrated a past New Year's in a lesbian tryst with Lucy's mistress Lady Catherine. But can Lucy accept Violet's invitation to join her Sapphic sisterhood?

-Z

Port Call

Imhotep has gotten cabin boy Nils and would-be sailor Miss Foxworth almost back to the ship, albeit with Constance wearing Nils' clothes and Nils wearing her petticoat as a loincloth.

But there's one more gauntlet to run. Will they make it?

Read! Contribute!

Zingiber said:
Here's a sampling of threads from some of my stories that I'd welcome a follow-up on if they strike your fancy. It's intended to provide variety across my stories rather than be a "top list". If you decide to contribute, read the story summary and the preceding threads to get a sense of how the story and characters are going.

Lillian Menard, on the rebound after dumping her cheating boyfriend, agrees to come to Bernie's mom's Joyce's Pleasure Circle. But tonight, not only will women be masturbating together in company, the regulars have been encouraged to invite a female family member. Who does Lillian invite?

I don't promise a specific thread for thread return, but would be happy for your suggestions for what sort of thread contribution might be most welcome.

-Z
One answer to Lillian's choice: her godmother Nicola Tubbiston, who thinks of herself as "a loud fat sexy old bitch", and whom we meet in her Japanese bath.

More from Whizzper

whizzper joins the authors of When The Cat's Away, with a new character, Kathryn, a crossover from Dorm Life, whom Veevee encounters on the hidden top deck of the cruise ship, wrapped around the funnel.

Welcome and thanks much, Whizzper!

-Z.

Whizzper has been busily following up Kathryn's story on the cruise, co-starring her boyfriend Bryan and a ship's steward, Amber. Start with Kathryn and follow the links.

Thanks again!

-Z.

Whizzper has been busily following up Kathryn's story on the cruise, co-starring her boyfriend Bryan and a ship's steward, Amber. Start with Kathryn and follow the links.

Thanks again!

-Z.

More good stuff from Whizzper along the same story line, if you've enjoyed the character interaction so far. Fortunately Kathryn avoids the fearful risk of a candlelit dinner.

--Z.

More good stuff from Whizzper along the same story line, if you've enjoyed the character interaction so far. Fortunately Kathryn avoids the fearful risk of a candlelit dinner.

--Z.

Whizzper continues to move the plotline forward, from a romantic dinner to two sexy foursome sleepovers. Kathryn and Bryan become part of the extended cruise ship sex party along with regular characters Hank and Veevee Menard and Jim and Sally Walker, along with Jim's recent college graduate son Peter and his girlfriend Sandy. The young people are getting pretty serious about each other. At least the girls are, and one hopes the boys are just as attached.

Great work! Don't miss it!

And if you like Amber from the crew, maybe you should add a thread to develop her character.

-Z.

Whizzper continues to move the plotline forward, from a romantic dinner to two sexy foursome sleepovers. Kathryn and Bryan become part of the extended cruise ship sex party along with regular characters Hank and Veevee Menard and Jim and Sally Walker, along with Jim's recent college graduate son Peter and his girlfriend Sandy. The young people are getting pretty serious about each other. At least the girls are, and one hopes the boys are just as attached.

Great work! Don't miss it!

And if you like Amber from the crew, maybe you should add a thread to develop her character.

-Z.

Whizzper continues his sequence with three stellar threads, with humor, character and plot development, sexual boundary negotiation (and violation) plus sex (well, at least conspicuous penis handling in front of the crew!).

Check it out, starting with the Rogue Wave preceding today's three goodies.

-Z.

Lessseee

Reunion= Doesn't matter, she's underage :D
Dorm Life= I think she had a landing strip, I'll have to check on that.
WtCA= Still a Landing Strip
Courtney & Jeremy= It's grown in a little more, A triangle type thing.

....so yeah Kathryn and Eufrat have that different as well...but still that is Kathryn mostly...

Updates for When The Cat's Away

Updates to freshen the thread.

After a poolside dinner in the back yard, Gary's girlfriend Bernie (Naomi Bernice) and her mother Joyce get ready for the Women's Pleasure Circle his sister Lil will be attending. Gary accepts their invitation to help them "warm up" by masturbating with them.

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.page/90692

so Joyce leads them into her inner office to jack and jill off together

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.page/91888

but who will come first?

Back