Z's Invitations

Port Call and When The Cat's Away

Port Call finally gets an update.

Captain Emily Flint visits Arthur Jermyn to ask about their mutual intimate acquaintance, Miss Valierre, who is holding something Captain Flint seeks to quietly obtain. His news: Valierre is with child.

Also an update to the previously mentioned storyline in When The Cat's Away, where Joyce is first to reach orgasm, and Bernie needs help from her boyfriend Gary to finish herself off. Joyce is first, and Bernie needs help.

-Z.

I think I'll start posting on In From the Snow.

Looks like it's a popular one lately, anyway.

Jeriah and likebadfun have been busy warming up In From The Snow with new threads following up on Dacia's at-first unconscious black woman Lindsay who needs body warming for hypothermia, and on blades123's young Asian woman in a crashed Porsche.

Jeriah:

• Ginny teases Keith, saying she'd like to see him take advantage of their still unconscious rescuee.
  • With a little slip, a drowsy Keith joins the party that Ginny and Lindsay have already started after Lindsay warmed up.

likebadfun:

• Keith manages to get the Asian woman out of her car at the cost of most of her brief, flimsy clothing, but she's unconscious and she's so COLD that they get right on the road back toward their cabin.
  • As Keith works to get the Asian woman out of her car, her near-nudity reminds him he hasn't had any relief since having to jump out of bed with Ginny to do the rescue. Keith needs relief, but can he stick to his job?

Bran_Hopewell has jumped in with a hot contribution of his own.
  • Keith walks up and looks through the windshield of a stopped Chevy Suburban to see three college students passing the time. Keith regrets having to interrupt them, but the snow is falling heavily, so duty calls.

When The Cat's Away

An update to one of my storylines. Gary Menard is tangled up deeply in failing to be candid with his girlfriend about some important issues.

Joyce, Gary's girlfriend's nudist-at-home mother, says she has an important question from her daughter, but convinces Gary to masturbate to clear his head first. Gary goes along with Joyce and invites her to do so too, as it wouldn't be their first time watching each other. She agrees. With his head clear, Joyce gives Gary a note from her daughter Bernie, confessing that...

Bernie had caught Gary having sex with someone else. Even sex within Gary's own family.

Gary explains to Joyce that the chain of events had actually started earlier, when someone had walked in on Gary having sex with his best friend Peter Walker.

It had turned out to be Gary's mom Veevee who had walked in. She talked with Gary that night and explained she already knew about him and Peter, but he should tell Bernie if he hadn't yet. But rather than stop at talking, Gary's mother helped him settle down by masturbating him as she had once before when he was sick.

The next day, Gary and his mom walked around his college campus and talked some more about Gary's sex life, but fled the hot, windy day and ended up talking in the air-conditioned van Gary was taking care of for his friend Stuart. And talking led to show-and-tell as one of the previous night's topics came up, with Veevee offering to show Gary what it looked like for her to orgasm.

She asked Gary to expose his already-conspicuous erection so that she could share in the visual delight, and also to describe Gary and Bernie's favorite sexual position. Gary agrees. After he reflects that he, Veevee, Joyce, and Bernie have all seen each other masturbate and touched each other, except that Gary has not yet seen Veevee come or touched her, she invites him to touch her. And as Gary relates to Joyce, this is what Bernie saw through the van window, Gary and his mother masturbating together and coming, first her, then him. At Joyce's encouragement, Gary calls Bernie to get reassured she still wants him, and to arrange a time to talk more.

What will Bernie ask Gary?

• Keith walks up and looks through the windshield of a stopped Chevy Suburban to see three college students passing the time. Keith regrets having to interrupt them, but the snow is falling heavily, so duty calls.
[/QUOTE]

And Bran has a couple more threads in mind, with the possibility of time to contribute
:devil:

And Bran has a couple more threads in mind, with the possibility of time to contribute
:devil:

I see Bran has delivered on one of his threads! The weather closes in... what do they do?

His latest thread follows directly on the one linked here.

-Z.

I see Bran has delivered on one of his threads! The weather closes in... what do they do?

His latest thread follows directly on the one linked here.

-Z.

I've followed up on Bran's thread (his starts here). What *were* those three college students doing up here this time of year? (At least they were driving a Suburban so maybe they'll be able to get it out tomorrow...if the snow's not too deep)

It's been a while since I've gotten a contributed thread and I'm missing that collaborative feeling so I'll offer myself the same advice that I do others.

-- add threads to my own stories to keep them looking lively
-- add threads to other authors' stories that I'd like contributions from
-- mention it on the Chyoo forums on Literotica.

-Z

Port Call finally gets an update.

Captain Emily Flint visits Arthur Jermyn to ask about their mutual intimate acquaintance, Miss Valierre, who is holding something Captain Flint seeks to quietly obtain. His news: Valierre is with child.

-Z.

Arthur Jermyn invites Emily to accompany him as his guest this afternoon to dally with Miss Valierre. Despite having no desire to share Miss Valierre in Jermyn's company, Captain Flint answers Affirmative, so she can see Miss Valierre today. Fearing Jermyn has dosed her with an aphrodisiac, she orders her loyal Mr. Murdock to use his skilled fingers to help clear her head before luncheon.

When The Cat's Away

Whizzper and I have been trading threads on a storyline that begins with Bryan and Kathryn (of Whizzper's interlocked Kathryn-verse) joining the Walker family to extend their vacation a few days after their cruise was cut short.

The threads start here:

Kathryn and Bryan arrive home with the Walkers

and eventually introduce us to Peter Walker's girlfriend Sandy Wise's big sister Peggy and her boyfriend.

There's a little bit of male bisexuality in the storyline, in case you prefer (or prefer to avoid) that sort of thing, and a bit more female bisexuality.

Lucy's Portion

Lucy's Portion, still a solo effort by myself, continues to chug and puff its pseudo-Victorianesque steampunk way along.

Lucy has chosen the redoubtable Carlotta Cook, otherwise known as "Chop-Chop", to accompany her as she takes possession of the remote, crumbling family estate Old Netherwood, and assume life tenure as its mistress under her newly confirmed identity as Jeremy Netherwood's oldest child.

Lucy and Carlotta begin their railway journey to Old Netherwood.

They soon see Old Netherwood's underbutler Hawkins on the train and catch him in flagrante with a railway employee.

My newest contribution follows catching Hawkins with a female shipping clerk and what follows from there as Lucy confers with Hawkins and she and Cook approach their destination and plan their arrival at Old Netherwood.

When The Cat's Away -- Gary's confession

I've been extending a storyline that continues from Gary going to visit his girlfriend Bernie's mom Joyce and being confronted by a note from Bernie that she's caught him cheating on her.

This branch has Bernie catching Gary unawares as he was having sex with his male friend Peter Walker. After talking with Joyce (and masturbating with her...though as Joyce is the author of "Free to Masturbate", this counts as Joyce's vote of confidence in him), he agrees to come clean with Bernie and be open with her in future about his sexual desires and activities.

The new threads follow Gary decides to head to the mall early to meet Bernie and his sister Lil, who are having a shopping excursion -- Bernie's favor to Gary, to try to cheer up Lil from her blues at her breakup with her cheating boyfriend.

Various alternatives exist to take the story one direction or another. What have Bernie and Lil been up to? Does either Gary or Bernie have something very surprising to confess to the other? Does Lil listen in on them?

-Z.

800th thread!

I looked at my thread list and suddenly I've hit eight hundred in eight years, through Chyoo 1 and Chyoo 2.

Thanks, all. It's been quite a run.

-Z.

Mother/Daughter Pleasure Circle in Cat's Away

I've been drafting some threads continuing the Pleasure Circle in When The Cat's Away, following the get-acquainted pairing thread where the participants are matched with each other for sensual touch.

After this point, things will get more specifically sexual. Probably a masturbation and vibrator demonstration/round-the-circle exercise is next. Let me know if you want to steer me toward particular match-ups or activities.

In general, Sherah (and to some extent Dorothy), two of the younger women, have been eyeing the others from the younger set (Lil, Tamara, Bernie, Willow) as possible partners for later, and Sherah likely has dragged Willow off to the bathroom for some serious petting during a break in the get-acquainted circle.

-Z.

My first story, Office Morale, is growing again!

A new contributor pipingcold has extended Imhotep's thread where Rick is bending the rules. How far can Rick go in trading his influence as a visiting executive for personal favors? What will Kimberly say to him? Is he really threatening her job?

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.page/119780/

Thanks pipingcold!

-Z

I'm sure he/she would love to welcome you, if not that the thread you so appreciated has disappeared, along with any others they wrote.

Back