Young Female Seeks Obscenely Rich Sugar Daddy...

....while I admire the writing of your request for a sugar daddy, perhaps you should make some changes in your decisions about no sex. I am already a sugar daddy for a gal in her early 30's, and she has the best of everything provided, and has never had a request denied. In like manner, I have not had a request denied either and the sex has been the most amazing of my life. She, too, continues to enjoy the bedroom activities that I provide. Not all older men lose their desire or ability to perform. I am happy with her, she is happy with me, and WE are happy together. The only fear I have is that someday she will end up with everything I leave, and some sorry, good for nothing, jobless, a-hole will run through her money. But for the time being........oh what a ride! Just returned from the mountains of Colorado, and next week we are heading to Toronto. Old age is working great for me!

....while I admire the writing of your request for a sugar daddy, perhaps you should make some changes in your decisions about no sex. I am already a sugar daddy for a gal in her early 30's, and she has the best of everything provided, and has never had a request denied. In like manner, I have not had a request denied either and the sex has been the most amazing of my life. She, too, continues to enjoy the bedroom activities that I provide. Not all older men lose their desire or ability to perform. I am happy with her, she is happy with me, and WE are happy together. The only fear I have is that someday she will end up with everything I leave, and some sorry, good for nothing, jobless, a-hole will run through her money. But for the time being........oh what a ride! Just returned from the mountains of Colorado, and next week we are heading to Toronto. Old age is working great for me!
If I were taking the thread seriously, I might just do that... However, I'm not really in the business of finding a real sugar daddy...
Guess I'm still young and naive enough to hope that maybe I'll get lucky in love someday.

Aww *hugs* Hope you feel better soon Tricky... I'd bring you juice and soup and stuff, but I'm a mite far away

Well I appreciate the thought... I'm slogging through a work day anyway, I suppose I can get my own juice. :rolleyes:

Back