You know its good sex when...

When the Cops bust down the door and take all the cocaine

Last edited:
Sensual Deep Ones

Good Sex in my opion... When both are completely covered in Sweat... Bedsheets soaked in Sweat and mixture of Cum and Cunt juices...Screams, Moans echoes the bedroom as two Primal Humans Fuck their Souls and Life out of each other's bodies..the lasting strong scent an intoxicating aroma of sexual lust fills the bedroom. Two Primal humans Fucking behind each Spouses backs.

When a guy cums so hard you feel your

When a woman's body shake and shutters and you scream over and over when you cum so hard!! When a guy shoots his load so hard he felt his nuts were now in your pussy.

When you cum so hard ou cover your woman with your cum from the belly to her thighs

Good Sex in my opion... When both are completely covered in Sweat... Bedsheets soaked in Sweat and mixture of Cum and Cunt juices...Screams, Moans echoes the bedroom as two Primal Humans Fuck their Souls and Life out of each other's bodies..the lasting strong scent an intoxicating aroma of sexual lust fills the bedroom. Two Primal humans Fucking behind each Spouses backs.

holy Rosie.!!

… her man texts you after you've left and he comes home, "Hey mate she liked it. A LOT."

… When driving away pleased that she had three orgasms it occurs to you you never asked her name. Terry's lass and that's it.

… her man texts you after you've left and he comes home, "Hey mate she liked it. A LOT."

… When driving away pleased that she had three orgasms it occurs to you you never asked her name. Terry's lass and that's it.

Oh yay!!!!!...I am so happy to see you back...I hope you stay...and hope you have been well and happy...((((((((((big hug)))))))))):heart:

To make this sappy, when you're both sated and happy in the after glow ;)

When you are laying on the wet spot...And you don’t move...

Last edited:
Back