Wrong answer - game thread

joeys-game said:
Not unless its raining.


What sound do trees make when they lie?


My fellow Americans -


Why can't I get my white shorts clean?
 
sweetsubsarahh said:
My fellow Americans -


Why can't I get my white shorts clean?

Because you don't get them off quick enough before the hot, naked and sweaty part.

What day is it?

Note: to the earlier question, "Why does a white cat always sleep on a black shirt?"

For the same reason, black ones sleep on white shirts.
 
rgraham666 said:
Because you don't get them off quick enough before the hot, naked and sweaty part.

What day is it?


Note: to the earlier question, "Why does a white cat always sleep on a black shirt?"

For the same reason, black ones sleep on white shirts.


(Yes - to the cat question.)


What day is it? It is no panties day, apparently. :cathappy:


Why do men always get that glazed look in their eyes when you happen to mention (while out to dinner) that you're not wearing panties?
 
sweetsubsarahh said:
(Yes - to the cat question.)


What day is it? It is no panties day, apparently. :cathappy:


Why do men always get that glazed look in their eyes when you happen to mention (while out to dinner) that you're not wearing panties?

because then they start wondering if they accidently put yours on instead of theirs. :D

Why do I have a headache?
 
cloudy said:
because then they start wondering if they accidently put yours on instead of theirs. :D

Why do I have a headache?

Because of Dade County, Florida.

Why are so many players getting injured during the playoffs.
 
cloudy said:
because then they start wondering if they accidently put yours on instead of theirs. :D

Why do I have a headache?


Because butthead is home?

Why do we write erotica?
 
Evil Alpaca said:
Because of Dade County, Florida.

Why are so many players getting injured during the playoffs.

Because of the salary cap.

Why can't I make as much money as those idiots do?
 
sweetsubsarahh said:
Because butthead is home?

Why do we write erotica?

because butthead is home. :D

Evil Alpaca said:
Why are so many players getting injured during the playoffs.

because if they weren't getting injured, they'd be called "play-ons"

Why is tequila addicting?
 
sweetsubsarahh said:
Because of the salary cap.

Why can't I make as much money as those idiots do?

Your printing press is broken.

Why haven't I won the lottery yet?
 
sweetsubsarahh said:
Because butthead is home?

Why do we write erotica?

It's the only way I could think of to get the attention of interesting women.

Now if I could just get the attention of single, straight women, I'd have it made.

Why have I forgotten what I can't remember, already?
 
cloudy said:
because butthead is home. :D



because if they weren't getting injured, they'd be called "play-ons"

Why is tequila addicting?


The worm's pheremones.

Why are all the best things in life fattening?
 
Evil Alpaca said:
The worm's pheremones.

Why are all the best things in life fattening?

Because God has a sense of humor.

Why can't rice cakes taste like Godiva chocolates?
 
sweetsubsarahh said:
Because God has a sense of humor.

Why can't rice cakes taste like Godiva chocolates?

Because then Godiva chocolates would be bland and useful as hockey pucks.

Why do they call something you "park" on a "driveway"?
 
Evil Alpaca said:
Because then Godiva chocolates would be bland and useful as hockey pucks.

Why do they call something you "park" on a "driveway"?

To avoid confusion.

Is this really an improvement?
 
Munachi said:
because the sun has its days off.

are politics always this scary?

Nope. They're usually much scarier.

What the hell is wrong with my heating system?
 
Evil Alpaca said:
Nope. They're usually much scarier.

What the hell is wrong with my heating system?

Dead burglar stuck in the intake vent.

Define "lepsidosis."
 
BlackShanglan said:
Dead burglar stuck in the intake vent.

Define "lepsidosis."

A medical condition caused by having your cerebral cortex ripped out your nose with a knitting needle.

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?
 
entitled said:
They cut a whola in two.

Why do cats attack ankles?


It's the best way to take down a wildebeest.

Why is my living room messier tonight than it was this morning even though I cleaned all day long?
 
sweetsubsarahh said:
It's the best way to take down a wildebeest.

Why is my living room messier tonight than it was this morning even though I cleaned all day long?

There was a time-space dimensional flux.

Why do I have a sudden desire to go smoke a cigar and drink coffee?
 
The_Fool said:
There was a time-space dimensional flux.

Why do I have a sudden desire to go smoke a cigar and drink coffee?

Because you're turning into Groucho Marx. Or Karl Marx, take your pick.

Why?

The Earl
 
Back
Top