Wrong answer - game thread

Liar said:
The kids are not done with the liquor yet.



It's a full moon. Why am I not turning into a werewolf?

That was last month. This month you're scheduled to turn into a kangaroo.

Why does my washer and dryer have to be in the basement?
 
cloudy said:
That was last month. This month you're scheduled to turn into a kangaroo.

Why does my washer and dryer have to be in the basement?

So that the monsters under the stairs can grab you.

How is it that companies that make really bad alcohol manage to stay in business?
 
rgraham666 said:
So that the monsters under the stairs can grab you.

How is it that companies that make really bad alcohol manage to stay in business?

because there's a little known religious cult that worships really bad hangovers.

Why is my child's volumn inversely proportionate to how tired I am?
 
cloudy said:
because there's a little known religious cult that worships really bad hangovers.

Why is my child's volumn inversely proportionate to how tired I am?

Because he's got all the energy you don't.

Why can't I think up any more questions?
 
rgraham666 said:
Because he's got all the energy you don't.

Why can't I think up any more questions?

Because you need a drink.

Why does my beer have ice chunks in it?
 
MistressJett said:
Because you forgot to turn on the oven, silly.

Why can't I write tonight?
Evil green midgets stole your keyboard.



Where am I?
 
MistressJett said:
In Pinocchio's pocket.

Where is my mind?
In Pinnochio's nostrils.


If Pinnochio was a grown man, what would he do for a living?
 
Liar said:
In Pinnochio's nostrils.


If Pinnochio was a grown man, what would he do for a living?


LYING - er, a politician. (Especially if it made his dick grow.)


Why am I having trouble typing?
 
sweetsubsarahh said:
LYING - er, a politician. (Especially if it made his dick grow.)


Why am I having trouble typing?
Your keaboard is feeling a little frisky and tries to hump you.


Who wants a velvet Elvis?
 
Liar said:
Your keaboard is feeling a little frisky and tries to hump you.


Who wants a velvet Elvis?


Nahh, his thighs will chafe.


Why do they put salt around a margarita glass?
 
Liar said:
Who wants a velvet Elvis?

the guy i met in the art musuem, who was trying to heist a copy of the statue 'david'. oh wait, that was me.

why is battery acid so bitter?
 
zeb1094 said:
No one of consequence, so just ignore me and I'll get along now.


Why is there air?
Because nobody wants to drink water all the time

why is battery acid so bitter?

mashed bananas will take care of that problem :)

Why is he the Hidy Ho Man?
 
Stella_Omega said:
Because nobody wants to drink water all the time

why is battery acid so bitter?

mashed bananas will take care of that problem :)

Why is he the Hidy Ho Man?
Because he's hiding a ho.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
 
Tom Collins said:
Because he's hiding a ho.

How much wood would a woodchuck chcuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Four to five furlongs.

When does the E train arrive?
 
entitled said:
After the D train.

Where did i put that address?
I my hip pocket along with the other thing you told me not to mention.


How does the chicken cross the road?
 
zeb1094 said:
Four to five furlongs.

When does the E train arrive?


When Brubeck Takes Five.

How many drinks does it take at a bar to make you wanna have sex with a stranger?
 
Tom Collins said:
How long is long?

its the little trail of red that starts at one shoelace, and goes all the way up one pantsleg, until you come to a fuzzy squirrel tail hanging out of my pocket.


what is that thing over there?
 
Back
Top