Wrong answer - game thread

entitled said:
Correct answer: So that we can pretend to fight over him, to boost his ego.

Take that. :p


I'll fight him.

Your left is up a bit high, love.

One solid kick and you'll knock yourself out.

:cathappy:
 
sweetsubsarahh said:
I'll fight him.

Your left is up a bit high, love.

One solid kick and you'll knock yourself out.

:cathappy:

Very true. Plus my right isn't in a position to be doing anything. It's not blocking a roundhouse, nor is it in strict kata position for a nice neat gak-zuke (very sp - I've only heard it said). The pose is solely me pissing about with a camera.

What would be the outcome in a fight between Sarahh and I?

The Earl
 
TheEarl said:
Very true. Plus my right isn't in a position to be doing anything. It's not blocking a roundhouse, nor is it in strict kata position for a nice neat gak-zuke (very sp - I've only heard it said). The pose is solely me pissing about with a camera.

What would be the outcome in a fight between Sarahh and I?

The Earl

a tie. :D

Why won't this f'ing story just write itself?????????????????
 
cloudy said:
a tie. :D

Why won't this f'ing story just write itself?????????????????

It's in the contract. The story's job is to annoy you, your job is to write it.

Is there a Lit twelve step program?
 
rgraham666 said:
It's in the contract. The story's job is to annoy you, your job is to write it.

Is there a Lit twelve step program?
There will be once you finish making it.

Why won't he just follow me into town already?
 
TheEarl said:
Very true. Plus my right isn't in a position to be doing anything. It's not blocking a roundhouse, nor is it in strict kata position for a nice neat gak-zuke (very sp - I've only heard it said). The pose is solely me pissing about with a camera.

What would be the outcome in a fight between Sarahh and I?

The Earl


I wouldn't win.

I'd be too distracted.

:rose:


(Oh - reverse punch, yes? gyaku zuki)
 
entitled said:
Only if you feed me chocolate.

Who took my thimble?

I did.

To get it back, you'll have to come get it. What time shall I expect you?
 
cloudy said:
I did.

To get it back, you'll have to come get it. What time shall I expect you?
The day after Materday at noon.

Why did my little girl wake up?
 
Svenskaflicka said:
Because she knows how happy that makes you.

Why haven't I gone to bed yet?
Because you believe sleep is just a subtle form of death.


Why do women have a fury with scorned?
 
zeb1094 said:
Because you believe sleep is just a subtle form of death.


Why do women have a fury with scorned?

Because if they had an onamatopeoia, then the line wouldn't scan.

What does an orgasm sound like?

The Earl
 
TheEarl said:
Because if they had an onamatopeoia, then the line wouldn't scan.

What does an orgasm sound like?

The Earl
Like a dog howling in the winter with the full moon is out and the wind is blowing the snow across the tundrua.


Why does the sharpe hard elbow always hit the soft spot in the back in the middle of the night?
 
zeb1094 said:
Like a dog howling in the winter with the full moon is out and the wind is blowing the snow across the tundrua.


Why does the sharpe hard elbow always hit the soft spot in the back in the middle of the night?

To wake you when you're snoring.

Who do you lust after on Lit?
 
Norajane said:
To wake you when you're snoring.

Who do you lust after on Lit?
Every woman I have had the pleasure of conversing with!


Does the egg come be for the chicken?
 
zeb1094 said:
Every woman I have had the pleasure of conversing with!


Does the egg come be for the chicken?

I wasn't aware that eggs could have orgasms.

What do women want?
 
rgraham666 said:
I wasn't aware that eggs could have orgasms.

What do women want?

Everything.

Why does ice cream taste better when you're a kid?
 
rgraham666 said:
I wasn't aware that eggs could have orgasms.

What do women want?

Great sex.

Oh wait - wrong answer thread.

Bad sex.


Is there such a thing as bad sex?
 
sweetsubsarahh said:
Great sex.

Oh wait - wrong answer thread.

Bad sex.


Is there such a thing as bad sex?

I wouldn't know. ;)

And for Nora's question, don't like ice cream.

What am I thinking?
 
rgraham666 said:
I wouldn't know. ;)

And for Nora's question, don't like ice cream.

What am I thinking?


I'm not sure, but I think I should be blushing. ;)


Why do Rob's stories make me squirm?
 
Too close to the truth.

Why can't I think of a question?
 
Monday is a state of mind.

Why does Rob keep smiling?
 
Back
Top