Women: If you could change to being a man

txfuncouple

Literotica Guru
Saw a post asking guys if they were able to magically be changed for 30 days into a woman with a hot body if they would, and if they’d be slutty or prudish and what they’d want to do.

So turning it around, ladies if you could be a good looking well hung guy for a month, would you and how would you act/what would you do?

And at the end of the 30 days, would you choose to remain a guy or go back to being a woman?

There’s a similar thread somewhere… I posted on it recently.

Overwhelmingly, the women on that thread said that we’d take the opportunity to be able to go for walks alone, particularly at night.

My top choice would be to go hiking and camping alone.
Depending where you are men run into all sorts of trouble walking at night, such being mugged or just attacked for no reason.

Saw a post asking guys if they were able to magically be changed for 30 days into a woman with a hot body if they would, and if they’d be slutty or prudish and what they’d want to do.

So turning it around, ladies if you could be a good looking well hung guy for a month, would you and how would you act/what would you do?

And at the end of the 30 days, would you choose to remain a guy or go back to being a woman?
I would like to be a man, but only for a short time. I do not think I could go a whole month, being a man. I would just like to experience having an erection, having sex with a woman, to feel how it is when I cum in her. I would masturbate my penis, but I would never wish to be a man all of my life. I love being a woman.

I present as female all the time. I found the comments interesting and thought about whether I would act like a man if I were one. Then it occurred that since I was born with a penis I could try being a man. But then my whole early life was a struggle with those who wanted me to act like a boy….nothing doing…..
My experience is my penis is a birth defect but some people enjoy getting down with it.

There’s a similar thread somewhere… I posted on it recently.

Overwhelmingly, the women on that thread said that we’d take the opportunity to be able to go for walks alone, particularly at night.

My top choice would be to go hiking and camping alone.
Men (especially white men) take these freedoms for granted and don't understand why anyone feels any different.

I present as female all the time. I found the comments interesting and thought about whether I would act like a man if I were one. Then it occurred that since I was born with a penis I could try being a man. But then my whole early life was a struggle with those who wanted me to act like a boy….nothing doing…..
My experience is my penis is a birth defect but some people enjoy getting down with it.
So true. Sometimes my girlfriend will try to act like a man and it is fucking ridiculous. Epic fail.

Depending where you are men run into all sorts of trouble walking at night, such being mugged or just attacked for no reason.
Never to the degree that women are at risk. The at risk multiplier of those 'troubles' are exponentially larger not mathematical for Ladies.

Back