wombat revealed

guess i should stop cleaning for a minute and see if that cakes cooked

Last edited:
australwind said:
Wish I had floors that needed that sort of treatment! :p :p

floor....pfffffftttt...I want that kind of treatment.....you know nice long strokes with his hands in charge.....up and down and back and forth....

catsr2wild said:
floor....pfffffftttt...I want that kind of treatment.....you know nice long strokes with his hands in charge.....up and down and back and forth....

i agree with you Cats

australwind said:
Wish I had floors that needed that sort of treatment!

catsr2wild said:

gypziedoll said:
i agree with you Cats

And of the 3 of you Austral lives closest! She's only about an hours drive away. And all she wants is clean floors :(

mortalwombat said:
And of the 3 of you Austral lives closest! She's only about an hours drive away. And all she wants is clean floors :(

you make me wish I lived in OZ sexy man :kiss:

No idea what the kids have spilt-but the floor needs more than a mop!

Last edited:
bored-should get some washing done i guess.

woo hoo-this makes 40 pics on the thread!!!!

Last edited:
mortalwombat said:
bored-should get some washing done i guess.

woo hoo-this makes 40 pics on the thread!!!!

hey Sweetie, I have a couple of loads of laundry you can help me out with ;) I hope you have a wonderful weekend :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:p :kiss: :p Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....oh yes did I mention.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

Great new pics Batty :catroar: you really are showing your hidden domestic side!!!

And you are almost up to a "last page" !!!!

rozweb said:
Great new pics Batty :catroar: you really are showing your hidden domestic side!!!

And you are almost up to a "last page" !!!!
ummm-last page??? glad you liked the pics-will be more shortly

gypziedoll said:
hey Sweetie, I have a couple of loads of laundry you can help me out with ;) I hope you have a wonderful weekend :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
weekend was fine-i'll pop over and help with the laundry in a few days-i still have dishes to do

Last edited:
Back