wombat revealed

mortalwombat said:
would i get much housework done?

maybe your floors need sweeping

You do realise that you are filling many of our requirements for men....

-knows there way around a car

-knows way around tools

-knows way around a vacuum/broom

-cute butt

-sexy legs

-Funny

mmmm I can think of a few more, but I don't want your ego to get to big.... another thing in your favour

Erotica_Writings said:
not after me, cats and gypzie girl are through with you :devil: :D :kiss:

Oh and me too.... and I have the advantage that I've meet the man in question.....

rozweb said:

-knows way around tools

-cute butt

-sexy legs

-Funny

mmmm I can think of a few more, but I don't want your ego to get to big.... another thing in your favour
now this is nice-thank you roz. i think i'm actually starting to develop an ego!
now what are the other things you didn't mention?

rozweb said:
Oh and me too.... and I have the advantage that I've meet the man in question.....
this is an advantage??????
hopefully we'll meet again before the year is out :kiss:

Erotica_Writings said:
not after me, cats and gypzie girl are through with you :devil: :D :kiss:
gypziedoll said:
Not if you were in my house ;)

Thank you ladies-this is really good since i hate housework!
of course the sweepings not finished until you clean the last bit with the shovel and brush:

Last edited:
mortalwombat said:
may as well put this here too-it's off another thread and not a great pic-but so what?

search me

Oh godddddd...that is an AV pic you should use.....what do you mean not a great pic? Its wonderful...I want to search you....with my tongue even.... :p :p

rozweb said:

-knows way around tools

-cute butt

-sexy legs

-Funny

Its funny I was thinking that earlier.....and then he started trying to conspire with Shriek about getting rid of all my clothes..... :D :D :D

catsr2wild said:
Its funny I was thinking that earlier.....and then he started trying to conspire with Shriek about getting rid of all my clothes..... :D :D :D

And that is a problem because???????

catsr2wild said:
Oh godddddd...that is an AV pic you should use.....what do you mean not a great pic? Its wonderful...I want to search you....with my tongue even.... :p :p
search away!

rozweb said:

I have a funny feeling you are the trainer and we need to throw you a party for being the that woman behind the good man ;)

Erotica_Writings said:
I have a funny feeling you are the trainer and we need to throw you a party for being the that woman behind the good man ;)
i'm self trained-i wanted roz to help but she lives too far away and then webbo might get mad at me and-well i think i'm doing ok with self training so far

mortalwombat said:
i'm self trained-i wanted roz to help but she lives too far away and then webbo might get mad at me and-well i think i'm doing ok with self training so far

hm very good adding to notes self trained man. If you need any help in your training I will lend a helping hand or two :kiss:

Erotica_Writings said:
hm very good adding to notes self trained man. If you need any help in your training I will lend a helping hand or two :kiss:
and what would you like to train me to do?

Back