wombat revealed

mortalwombat said:
and heres me thinking my butts not bad-you want to cover it!!!
looks like i forgot to change the name of that pic!

your butt is very nice sweetie and i would much rather be squeezing it than covering it ;)

gypziedoll said:
your butt is very nice sweetie and i would much rather be squeezing it than covering it ;)
any chance of kissing it?

Heres the first few from my new lot

Last edited:
You know I think you should cum to my house and sweep like that......I have a lot of floor to be swept...... :D :D you are looking so yummy babe.... :kiss: :p :kiss:

catsr2wild said:
You know I think you should cum to my house and sweep like that......I have a lot of floor to be swept...... :D :D you are looking so yummy babe.... :kiss: :p :kiss:
keep an eye out-i have lots more

Nice new pics Batty... just be careful of the hose, accidents have been known to happen

rozweb said:
Nice new pics Batty... just be careful of the hose, accidents have been known to happen
i was to scared to actually turn the vacuum on in case of accidents

I've decided the thread is too hard to navigate thru so i've put links to all the pics in the first post-hopefully this means people will look at them all! Please let me know what you think-I thrive on compliments! Assuming of course there are compliments

I guess that will work... it is hard to do that when you get up to hundreds of pics...
The new ones are great... keep it up(so to speak) :p

rozweb said:
I guess that will work... it is hard to do that when you get up to hundreds of pics...
The new ones are great... keep it up(so to speak) :p
i just would like more people to pop in so i'll try to make it easy. we'll see how it works!

mortalwombat said:
heres a few i took today when i was bored
Bored is a good thing ;)

when bending in the shower, I almost thought your butt was against the glass!!!

rozweb said:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
YIKES!!!! I never thought about that....be careful Batty

mortalwombat said:
plenty of room-how dirty are you?

Physically not too bad....mentally.....lets just say don't drop the soap in the shower babe :p :p :p

catsr2wild said:

I think he should cum at all three of our houses :devil:

Erotica_Writings said:
I think he should cum at all three of our houses :devil:
thanks EW-always nice to see you! should i perhaps try getting a job as a housekeeper?

heres another

Last edited:
mortalwombat said:
thanks EW-always nice to see you! should i perhaps try getting a job as a housekeeper?

heres another

lol... that is so good..... you can pump iron for me any time ;)

Back