Wizard....

Cym I'm on the case and have found the right programme to do it but I need to piss about with it, so you may have to bear (bare ?) with me for a little bit but here's the first crappy version to give you an idea the next will have larger letters and be bolder.

OUTSIDER has attached this first draft.
 
hey Bridget can ya do me a favor?? scan your drivers license.. i'm thinking you aren't 19...
 
OUTSIDER said:
Cym I'm on the case and have found the right programme to do it but I need to piss about with it, so you may have to bear (bare ?) with me for a little bit but here's the first crappy version to give you an idea the next will have larger letters and be bolder.
Ah! You are *so* good. That's exactly the kind of thing i was going for (and not getting at all close, either, obviously).

Bare? Interesting choice of words. After a few days of being shocked into quiet, i think my libido is flaring into hot wet life again.

I mean... uh... sure, i'll bear with you, Outsider.
Take your time.
I'm in no hurry on this.
:cool:
 
#3 still not right but getting better, you may have done the right thing when you broke up the background to show up the text BTW don't worry about the blue text I was just trying something :D
 
I thought about that but I think Cym is more of...an....er...how shal I say this.....scarlet woman (and I hear she's damn proud of it to) :D

In the mean time I've run this one up for ya Cym ;)
 
OUTSIDER said:
I thought about that but I think Cym is more of...an....er...how shal I say this.....scarlet woman (and I hear she's damn proud of it to) :D
A scarlet woman? ~amused~ Perhaps so, but don't come near me with a branding iron tomake the notation permanent, please. MS and i discussed seriously the idea of a small, discreet brand and did some fairly exhaustive research on the topic. However, it seems that most brands tend to spread and become distorted over time. Since he doesn't want the 'spread, distorted scar' look branded permanently into my skin, we decided against it.

But i love scarlet in most other forms, both as fabric draping against my skin, riding the bare surfaces beneath, and in the form of hot skin itself, glowing redly, warm to the touch, throbbing in time with the pounding of need through my body.

Yes, scarlet is a good color for me, Outsider. Astute of you to notice. And when this has all settled a bit, when it's appropriate, i'd love to use the av you've offered. It's perfect for me. Thank you.
 
I'm gettine there and there's still a few thing s I need to try but this is about as good as it gets.....so far
 
It's absolutely perfect, Outsider, thank you.
You've got quite a deft touch with this kind of thing.
 
cymbidia said:
It's absolutely perfect, Outsider, thank you.
You've got quite a deft touch with this kind of thing.

Thank you, I might have something even better for you later in the week, I'm trying to turn it into an oil paint effect that you might like to use as a wallpaper.....I'll let you know how it turns out.


And thank's Wiz I haven't forgoten you either I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for some nice stuff for you too.
 
OUTSIDER said:





And thank's Wiz I haven't forgoten you either I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for some nice stuff for you too.



No problem at all ................................I have the others saved.......

Your on your game right now Outsider.................
 
Oh! It's *really* lovely, really well-done. It'll be fabulous wallpaper. You're quite talented. (What does it look like av-sized?)
 
Oh no! Not necessary at all. You've already spent far too much time on my small pic, Outsider. I greatly appreciate your effort and talent and couldn't possibly ask for more from you. I'm indebted to you as it is. Thank you so much.
 
I've been trying to enlarge it more but my image editor and the BB are fighting but I'll keep at it and we'll see what happen's.

I'm actually really enjoying doing this so thanks for letting me ;)
 
Last edited:
Here it is without the text just in case you'd like that better.
 
Back
Top