Wizard....

And I've resized this one about as far as I dare go but I'll give you the choice of the two.
 
Its a fine line between clear and crap I'll let you guys decide.
 
freakygurl32 said:


lmao.. but you will say anything.. just so i'll pick you up when you row your boat into my harbor.. :D ;)

LOL, is that some kind of new euphemism for shagging :D




BTW, Wiz if you need any of these shrunk just give me a shout ;)
 
Last edited:
OUTSIDER said:


LOL, is that some kind of new euphemism for shagging :D




BTW, Wiz if you need any of these shrunk just give me a shout ;)

LMAO.. i guess it could be.. although.. me being as nice and innocent as i am.. didn't mean it that way ;) :D
 
Thats a shame cause I'd love to hear a woman cry..."Yeah baby row your boat right into my habour" has a nice ring to it don't you think.
 
lmao.. yeah.. i'm sure you would love to hear that.. wait.. men hear?? wow.. didn't know that.. thought they were all deaf ;)
 
Sorry what did you say again.....I was to busy thinking about sex/food*******cars/motorcycles/money...ect....ect.........ect ;)
 
OUTSIDER said:
Sorry what did you say again.....I was to busy thinking about sex/food*******cars/motorcycles/money...ect....ect.........ect ;)


I can provide all of the above.. except for money.. sorry, it all goes to pay for... food, cars and motorcycles;)
 
I better get down to making some money then so we can enjoy all the other stuff :D
 
F ing awsome......!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I saved every one of them .....I think the one you made lager is just fine now........Looks fine and I will change them around........

Thanks a bunch...........

Now I have pics for our desktop ....the kids.......and my laptop.....
 
Thanks so much for your offer to try to help...

... and as per our PM convo:
 
LOL...next.......Outsider photoshop............................
 
OUTSIDER said:
I better get down to making some money then so we can enjoy all the other stuff :D

you won't have time for working.. you will be busy rowing your boat into my harbor.. ;)
 
Ok............Did I just miss something here?..............................................
 
Back
Top