Wizard....

Outsider, Laurel posted a link to WTC disaster pics. Would you happen to have it or remember the thread it was on.

;)
 
Last edited:
registered "^^" said:
Outsider, Laurel posted a link to WTC disaster pics. Would you happen to have it or remember the thread it was on.

;)

I don't know the one your on about but if you go to yahoo's search page you'll find a link to lot's of pics.
 
And heres the blank if you want to make something up yourself.
 
Funny you brought that up.....I made some decals at our Sign Shoppe I work at that were pretty close to the same......
 
I was at a loose end and decided to play around with it, feel free to download it and use it ;)
 
You're extremely talented with this kind of thing, Outsider. It's incredible how *different* the rose pic looks with the colors changed round a bit and that wonderful oil painting effect applied.

Thank you.
:cool:
 
cymbidia said:
You're extremely talented with this kind of thing, Outsider. It's incredible how *different* the rose pic looks with the colors changed round a bit and that wonderful oil painting effect applied.

Thank you.
:cool:

LOL, Awww stop it your making me blush :D

If you need me to do anything else just ask I've really enjoyed doing it and I've been learning lots as I go along to ;)
 
OUTSIDER said:


LOL, Awww stop it your making me blush :D

If you need me to do anything else just ask I've really enjoyed doing it and I've been learning lots as I go along to ;)

Hey, i thought you'd be rowing your boat over to my harbor by now.. what happened to that? ;)
 
I had to stop off first to buy a kilt for a promise I made to someone else ;) but I'll be there soon as :p
 
OUTSIDER said:
I had to stop off first to buy a kilt for a promise I made to someone else ;) but I'll be there soon as :p

Well.. bring the kilt and "the someone else" along.. sounds like fun to me.. ;)
 
Here ya go mate , and thanxs in advance :D

Just hope ya get chance to gettin' round to it with all this rowin' ya gonna be up to you might not have time :D:D
 
Back
Top