OUTSIDER Devil's in the detail Joined Sep 12, 2000 Posts 5,298 Sep 17, 2001 #101 Just messing around with it, do you know how to save it now ?
OUTSIDER Devil's in the detail Joined Sep 12, 2000 Posts 5,298 Sep 17, 2001 #102 Andy you have mail....good night mate I've gotta go to bed I'm bushed, see you tomorrow.
Handy-Andy Literotica Guru Joined Aug 2, 2000 Posts 829 Sep 17, 2001 #103 Thanxs once again Yep i've got it and it works "CHEER'S"
cymbidia unrepentant pervert Joined Mar 8, 2001 Posts 8,786 Sep 18, 2001 #106 Ah Outsider, you're the best. I did mutilate your lovely pic a bit trying to get it to fit the needed parameters, didn't i? I don't know how to resize things, only crop them. Embarassing but true. Thanks for riding to my rescue - again.
Ah Outsider, you're the best. I did mutilate your lovely pic a bit trying to get it to fit the needed parameters, didn't i? I don't know how to resize things, only crop them. Embarassing but true. Thanks for riding to my rescue - again.
OUTSIDER Devil's in the detail Joined Sep 12, 2000 Posts 5,298 Sep 27, 2001 #110 Bumping it as per PM message.
OUTSIDER Devil's in the detail Joined Sep 12, 2000 Posts 5,298 Oct 5, 2001 #111 Bumped for Simply Southern
OUTSIDER Devil's in the detail Joined Sep 12, 2000 Posts 5,298 Oct 5, 2001 #116 Sorry SS but they are just too small, while I can scale them up they look shitty even after I've sharpened them up. If you could get them big then I could reduce them easily but I can't do much with them this small.
Sorry SS but they are just too small, while I can scale them up they look shitty even after I've sharpened them up. If you could get them big then I could reduce them easily but I can't do much with them this small.
OUTSIDER Devil's in the detail Joined Sep 12, 2000 Posts 5,298 Oct 5, 2001 #117 Can you show me where you got these or can you get a big version ?
SimplySouthern Smooth Up In Ya! Joined May 29, 2000 Posts 11,775 Oct 5, 2001 #118 thanks anyway...I'll deal with it and find new ones! Lemme find the link where I got them, but they are all small there.
thanks anyway...I'll deal with it and find new ones! Lemme find the link where I got them, but they are all small there.
OUTSIDER Devil's in the detail Joined Sep 12, 2000 Posts 5,298 Oct 5, 2001 #119 I have some stuff here that I could let you have but I'm not sure what sort of image your after
OUTSIDER Devil's in the detail Joined Sep 12, 2000 Posts 5,298 Oct 5, 2001 #120 I'll post some stuff and you take anything you like
OUTSIDER Devil's in the detail Joined Sep 12, 2000 Posts 5,298 Oct 5, 2001 #124 I think this one would go well with your user name