Why Do White People Tolerate Blatant Racism???

Abandon what?

It's not my job to educate you. If you don't get it on the first time around, you'll have to stay dumb.

You and Lt balance out Eyer and Powertone. It's the ying and yang of the internet.

You're all full of piss and vinegar tonight. What gives? You need to masturbate angry or somethin'?

As a white person I not only tolerate blatant racism, I turn my head and pretend it never happened.

It's the polite thing to do when there are Negroes around.

Hillbilly%20Logan.jpg

So the new measurement for intelligence is how much blatant racism one will tolerate?

If that's what you believe, I'm not here to talk you out of it.

You never explained how one is intolerant of blatant racism.

You're all full of piss and vinegar tonight. What gives? You need to masturbate angry or somethin'?

Don't mind bronzeage. This is still a really touchy issue for him after he jumped to the defense of Ginny when she made some of the most offensive comments against black people I've ever read on here.

(And your thread is still moronic and racist.)

If that's what you believe, I'm not here to talk you out of it.

You never explained how one is intolerant of blatant racism.

You act as if these are problems that have mystified human kind for ages. Virtually every non-Stormfront site on the net has seemed to have tackled the problem of blatant racism. Why it has you baffled is beyond me.

You act as if these are problems that have mystified human kind for ages. Virtually every non-Stormfront site on the net has seemed to have tackled the problem of blatant racism. Why it has you baffled is beyond me.

A lot of things are beyond. In fact, most things are beyond you.

Now, since you are the one who is the most worked up over blatant racism, and there is plenty of it on Lit, what would you like to see done?

If I made it multiple choice, would that be easier for you?

Don't mind bronzeage. This is still a really touchy issue for him after he jumped to the defense of Ginny when she made some of the most offensive comments against black people I've ever read on here.

I'm glad you finally got here. Can you show him how this is done.

He doesn't have a clue.

As a white person I not only tolerate blatant racism, I turn my head and pretend it never happened.

It's the polite thing to do when there are Negroes around.

Hillbilly%20Logan.jpg

Hey mcgee I see you turned white again.. You change colors according to the threads hey!

You are sounding like your memphis man alt right now.

Yup racist just like you and your alts... So come up with any new content for your badbabysitter alt?
Been scoping the black supremacist forums for the latest?

Last edited:
So blatant racism is a form of entertainment for you? Is this the view of the majority of White people?

Would you mind telling me what this racism that I tolerate is? Who's doing what to whom?; so I can tell what it is I should do and to whom.

Wrong Wrong Wrong

Not at all. If I said Black people join the Crips and Bloods would you call that generalizing? I doubt it. It would be an accurate statement.

If you said "Black people join the Crips and Bloods" I'd call you wrong but if you said "Some black people join the Crips and the Blacks" I'd call you right. The first statement is just plain a stupid satatement and you know it and so do I because my wife is neither a Crip nor a Blood but she is black.

Now you can beat me around the head and shoulders if you want to but don't give me some song and dance routine about me being intolerant of black people.

If you said "Black people join the Crips and Bloods" I'd call you wrong but if you said "Some black people join the Crips and the Blacks" I'd call you right. The first statement is just plain a stupid satatement and you know it and so do I because my wife is neither a Crip nor a Blood but she is black.

Now you can beat me around the head and shoulders if you want to but don't give me some song and dance routine about me being intolerant of black people.

I told the Drixx pretty much exactly the same thing three or four pages back and it seems he can't get a grip on the concept of generalisation but good on you for trying.

Would you mind telling me what this racism that I tolerate is? Who's doing what to whom?; so I can tell what it is I should do and to whom.

You don't see the blatant racism here? Who is tolerating it?

I told the Drixx pretty much exactly the same thing three or four pages back and it seems he can't get a grip on the concept of generalisation but good on you for trying.

You are the one that is generalizing. If I say Black people could not vote in the South during the 50's and 60's would that be a racist statement or a statement of fact? If I say White people were responsible for preventing Blacks from voting would that be racist or a factual statement? You are the one that is generalizing. Sure, anybody could be responsible for the blatant racism that is tolerated here, from Eskimos to Japanese nationals. But Eskimos and Japanese are not the people tolerating the racism here. My comments are specific to the blatant racism tolerated here. You want to generalize the racism here to, "it could be anybody". Well yes it "could" be anybody generally but the reality is the White people specifically tolerate the blatant racism here.

You still haven't named one non-White operated business that traffics in the blatant racism that is exhibited here every day. Not one.

What part of "all" don't you understand?

Drixxx, you are racist for posting on a board that tolerates racism.

You are the one that is generalizing. If I say Black people could not vote in the South during the 50's and 60's would that be a racist statement or a statement of fact? If I say White people were responsible for preventing Blacks from voting would that be racist or a factual statement? You are the one that is generalizing. Sure, anybody could be responsible for the blatant racism that is tolerated here, from Eskimos to Japanese nationals. But Eskimos and Japanese are not the people tolerating the racism here. My comments are specific to the blatant racism tolerated here. You want to generalize the racism here to, "it could be anybody". Well yes it "could" be anybody generally but the reality is the White people specifically tolerate the blatant racism here.

You still haven't named one non-White operated business that traffics in the blatant racism that is exhibited here every day. Not one.

Do you have any evidence which indicates Literotica is owned by white people?

Do you assume they are white because their business traffics in racist speech or just because they own a business?

Do you have any evidence which indicates Literotica is owned by white people?

Do you assume they are white because their business traffics in racist speech or just because they own a business?

Are you implying by your question that the owners would be responsible for the racist hate speech? That there are specific people responsible? Because up to now you've been tip toeing around that issue as if the blatant racism here is somehow organic and couldn't possibly be abated by mortal men.

Are you implying by your question that the owners would be responsible for the racist hate speech? That there are specific people responsible? Because up to now you've been tip toeing around that issue as if the blatant racism here is somehow organic and couldn't possibly be abated by mortal men.

I don't tiptoe around anything. I speak plainly.

You are the one who can't answer a question when it is put to you.

There are only a few people who could stop racist hate speech on this forum and that is the owners and their designated managers. Their power extends only as far as this website.

The blatant racism here is brought here by some people who visit this forum. The owners of the forum give everyone free access, as long as they abide by their rules. The rules do not exclude racist hate speech.

How would you abate racist hate speech if you were the owners of this site?

Answer that question, tippytoes.

There are only a few people who could stop racist hate speech on this forum and that is the owners and their designated managers. Their power extends only as far as this website.

The blatant racism here is brought here by some people who visit this forum. The owners of the forum give everyone free access, as long as they abide by their rules. The rules do not exclude racist hate speech.

I'll bet you a dollar he answers with another question. That seems to be his S.O.P.

I'll bet you a dollar he answers with another question. That seems to be his S.O.P.

I think he is waiting for us to declare him king, but he might be one of those bots that just rearranges the words and makes grammatically correct question with no regard to meaning.

What kind of Orwellian, down the rabbit hole, double speak is that? Free access as long as you abide by their rules? Yes, you can have any color you want as long as it's black. I''ll beat any price or it's free! We had to destroy the village in order to save it.

Why do you act like racist hate speech is some other worldly force that has to be pondered endlessly and mortal men are virtually helpless against it? 99% of all other businesses deal with racist hate speech effectively on a daily basis. It's not tolerated.

Back