Why Do White People Tolerate Blatant Racism???

Who's a racist now??? What your saying is that a redneck or someone that walks and talks like a redneck is STUPID? Get a life!

I get Drixx's weak point... but you clearly do not

If he was racist against "rednecks" it would imply he believes every white person to be a redneck

bigotry tends to be blanket in the depth of its ignorance

I get Drixx's weak point... but you clearly do not

If he was racist against "rednecks" it would imply he believes every white person to be a redneck

bigotry tends to be blanket in the depth of its ignorance

White people do everything from joining the KKK to getting murdered for advocating civil rights for Black people. You're missing the point.

I do see his EXTREMELY weak point... of being an assclown. I was born in the south, educated in New England, and have seen bigotry first hand from all races. I am not prejudice of any person on this planet because of the color of their skin. I am intolerant of idiots that blame their suffering on others.

As much as he has tried to provoke everyone in this thread, I don't believe that I have seen one person make a derogatory statement toward him. There's another thread that has played leap-frog with this one all night asking if Black's should be allowed to carry guns, I didn't see him jumping on that, did you?

that's because the thread starter of that particular thread is a known assclown

it takes a specific kind of masochist like me to go into those threads and poke the trolls

you'll get to know them as time goes by..some are even fun to pick on

that's because the thread starter of that particular thread is a known assclown

it takes a specific kind of masochist like me to go into those threads and poke the trolls

you'll get to know them as time goes by..some are even fun to pick on

Thanks for the heads up, I'll try to keep that in mind.

So you believe White people tolerate racist hate speech to make money? Is that what you are saying?

What about sexist speech?

What about ageist speech?

Hate speech based on nationality instead of race?

Hate speech based on economic status instead of race?

Hate speech based on intelligence instead of race?

Hate speech based on weight instead of race?

Hate speech based on height instead of race?

Etc., etc., etc.

Hillary Clinton discovered how loyal and racist blax are during the 2008 campaign. The blax hopped aboard Obama's Soul Train and never gave Bill and Hillary's years of devotion a 2nd thought.

I will repeat this slowly because you don't seem to be understanding. You are not qualifying your statements properly. Some black people are in the crips and bloods. Some black people are also doctors and judges.

*JAMESBJOHNSON drops face down on the floor from massive coronary attack and subdural hematoma*

I don't know what "blax" is, sorry. Sounds like an automobile wax product.

I'm growing some cotton this Spring. Its my contribution to black history month. I mean, that one simple plant fills about 95% of black history. I bet the boll wevil dont get as much cotton time as the black man does.

Just curious.

Look at all of the racist threads that rory makes under his many many alts. Take his badbabysitter alt for example or even the racism that is spewed from lukes crackerjackhrt alt.. White people have learned how to deal with the racism and discrimination against them on a daily basis. Take affirmative action for an example.

I'm growing some cotton this Spring. Its my contribution to black history month. I mean, that one simple plant fills about 95% of black history. I bet the boll wevil dont get as much cotton time as the black man does.

Black History Month was in February, you dumb piece of shit. Hello? Anybody in there?

The saggy, yellow-in-the-front-brown-in-the-back stained white underpants that you wear thrice a week are made of cotton and were produced in a factory. In your mocking of cotton, you shit on their convenience equally as you shit in them.

Also, it's boll weevil, onionhead. Just one of many errors you constantly make in your limp-dicked retorts in order to sound like you're made of higher material. A third grader has better comprehension, spelling, grammar and punctuation than you.

Main thing is, I don't have to mention your race in order to punk you. It's not even an effort to bitch slap you upside the head verbally, so trust me, I'm not gloating about the ability. How does it feel to be a fucking failure compared to others different from you that you denigrate? Like, in every possible way, not just including the size, shape and function of that Vienna sausage vestige you only use to urinate with?

What about sexist speech?

What about ageist speech?

Hate speech based on nationality instead of race?

Hate speech based on economic status instead of race?

Hate speech based on intelligence instead of race?

Hate speech based on weight instead of race?

Hate speech based on height instead of race?

Etc., etc., etc.

I'm not for any of those either but let's be clear here. We all know what we are talking about. There are posters here who all they do is post one blatantly racist thread after another. Hour after hour, day after day, week after week. Why is it tolerated?

I'm not for any of those either but let's be clear here. We all know what we are talking about. There are posters here who all they do is post one blatantly racist thread after another. Hour after hour, day after day, week after week. Why is it tolerated?

My apologies to the rest of the GB for doing this, but due to the recent nonsensical rambling of PSW, there has been this constant gnawing feeling that he and Drixx may be one in the same. Anyone else share this thought or is it just me???

They both seem to have this overwhelming urge to antagonize people to the brink of madness. I'm going to refer to him, them, as Jarvey from now on.

My apologies to the rest of the GB for doing this, but due to the recent nonsensical rambling of PSW, there has been this constant gnawing feeling that he and Drixx may be one in the same. Anyone else share this thought or is it just me???

They both seem to have this overwhelming urge to antagonize people to the brink of madness. I'm going to refer to him, them, as Jarvey from now on.

Nawh, that is a pretty decent theory. I haven't thought about it much though.

I don't think Drixx and PSW are the same person.

PSW irritates women because it's the only way he can get a woman's attention. It's a personality disorder.

Drixx is just dumb. He is not trying to irritate people, he just does.

I don't think Drixx and PSW are the same person.

PSW irritates women because it's the only way he can get a woman's attention. It's a personality disorder.

Drixx is just dumb. He is not trying to irritate people, he just does.

Still pissed that you had to abandon "this is a free speech site" and your "censorship boards" twaddle I see. You'll get over it.

Still pissed that you had to abandon "this is a free speech site" and your "censorship boards" twaddle I see. You'll get over it.

Abandon what?

It's not my job to educate you. If you don't get it on the first time around, you'll have to stay dumb.

You and Lt balance out Eyer and Powertone. It's the ying and yang of the internet.

Back