Why Do White People Tolerate Blatant Racism???

Not all do.

That said, it's not just whites.

You lose credibility as soon as you suggest otherwise.

Really? Please tell me what other websites allow blatant racism other than those operated by White people.

I have no idea about websites. I don't post at many other unmoderated ones.

That said, this thread is racist. It won't get pulled because of the forum's speech policies.

This is an equal opportunity hate site, I suppose.

1. Stupid thread.

2. Which "white people"? If you're talking about some of the mouthy regulars on here, easy answer: they're racist. Many others are not.

3. Racist language is tolerated here because the admins are against censorship in principle. I agree with this 100%.

Racist trolling is tolerated because...well, beats me.

You confuse racism with ethnocentrism.

You confuse this forum with your toilet.

1. Stupid thread.

2. Which "white people"? If you're talking about some of the mouthy regulars on here, easy answer: they're racist. Many others are not.

3. Racist language is tolerated here because the admins are against censorship in principle. Racist trolling is tolerated because...well, beats me.

You confuse this forum with your toilet.

1. Stupid response.

2. I'm not talking about people who make racist statements. I'm talking about the people who tolerate it.

3. The administration is not against censorship. All kinds of speech is censored here. Commercial speech. Sexual stories about minors. Personal information. All legal and all censored.

That said, this thread is racist. It won't get pulled because of the forum's speech policies.

Spot on.

He tried this thread before and it didn't work then either.

Truth is, I really am starting to think Drixxx is LT.

Spot on.

He tried this thread before and it didn't work then either.

Truth is, I really am starting to think Drixxx is LT.

Avoiding the issue. Why do White people tolerate blatant racism? It's a legitimate question. If you have examples of other people tolerating racism like it's tolerated here your examples will be more than welcome.

Calling people niggers is ethnocentrism? Is this view shared by all White people? I'm curious.

In my opinion the term NIGGER is ethnocentric; its in a class of terms like WOP, GHINNY, LIMEY, FROG, KRAUT, WOG, GOOK, MACARONI, RAG HEAD etc

Avoiding the issue. Why do White people tolerate blatant racism? It's a legitimate question. If you have examples of other people tolerating racism like it's tolerated here your examples will be more than welcome.

I like it cuz it twists the tails of uptight middleclass white people.

People tolerate racism. People of all races, of different genders, of different nationalities, of different socio-economic backgrounds, etc. erc.

That has always been and probably always will be the case. If you weren't only concerned with racism against blacks, you would realize that.

You have no idea about other websites? So you admit that the premise of the post is something you know nothing about.

I go to many websites. I've never witnessed the blatant racism like it is tolerated here. It is not a racist statement to point out the fact that only Whites tolerate this kind of racist hate speech.

People tolerate racism. People of all races, of different genders, of different nationalities, of different socio-economic backgrounds, etc. erc.

That has always been and probably always will be the case. If you weren't only concerned with racism against blacks, you would realize that.

Well then you won't have a hard time posting a link to a general interest website that tolerates racist hate speech.

So blatant racism is a form of entertainment for you? Is this the view of the majority of White people?

Pissing you off is my entertainment. You call me racist but I call me ethnocentric. If you travel to, say, the Bahamas you discover that the people there are pretty relaxed about things cuz they, too, ridicule black Americans.

It might surprise you that most blacks enjoy Black Americana. Ten years ago I hosted a black genealogy website, on my website I featured all kinds of records pertaining to blacks. Blacks liked the site, the people who screamed were uptight middleclass whites.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHA

Crack Pot the NUT BALL is getting into an argument with a NIGGER RACIST THUG!

wpml_yahoo.gif

Back