Why Fake It?

Wrong site?
Poor choice of words.... I guess its the right site. But I haven't had much luck being honest i think women here get so inundated with messages from guys that they blow off many of us. I'm not on as much as I use to be. It was kinda fun in the begining then it got frustrated. I'll still pop on now and then.

Serious Question Open to All.

Why Do People Set Up Fake Profiles?

Especially Males Pretending to be Females?

Or is it getting more common with Females now and there just better at it?

And has it always been a problem since Lit Started?

Your Thoughts....
2) I figured it was easier for them to safely "experiment" with the anonymity of the internet.
3) I have no idea.
4) Yes.

1) Lots of reasons.
a) Busy Body had lots of identities. It made it possible for him to break the rules with impunity and turn it into a game of wack-a-mole for the mods and owners. Busybody also changed alts when too many people placed him on "ignore"
b) UncleDenny, Clive, and the rest were originally all characters in online sexual roleplay ( harmless, right ?) that migrated to the GB to play with real people without their knowledge, teasing out photos and personal info, ganging up in flame wars, creating attack polls and skewing the results, and other mischief. Well, it's mischief when it happens to somebody else, but not so funny when you are the victim
c) Sometimes people share too much, or get caught here by their spouse, or get caught here by their employer, or burn too many bridges, then fake their death or ask to go froggy, and come back in disguise.
d)There are some cases I will never understand, (Karen Kraft and KRCummings among them) beyond their addiction to this place.

Is there a difference? But as a gay man. Last thing he ever said to me if I am ever interested in getting a blowjob from a man he is all for it.
it pertains to the why do men pretend to be women on here that was in the OP

Back